Appearing Offline As A Seller & New Order Not Appearing

ssj1236

I had the same issue for appearing offline I tried keeping tabs open on my Fiverr profile but that didn’t help I also tried changing my offline status in the setting from pc but that keeps changing back too then I realized in the Fiverr app my status was offline and once I changed it back in the mobile app, now it seems to be fine and it appears onlibe

• Like 1

I had the same issue for appearing offline I tried keeping tabs open on my Fiverr profile but that didn’t help I also tried changing my offline status in the setting from pc but that keeps changing back too then I realized in the Fiverr app my status was offline and once I changed it back in the mobile app, now it seems to be fine and it appears onlibe

Unfortunately, that’s not the issue I’m having.

This is not turning green for some reason. Are you sure you can see me online? Can you screenshot it for me?

Untitled

This is not turning green for some reason.

That light is moody, must have emotional problems 😅 Don’t worry about it. 😉

Are you sure you can see me online?

😳

hahahaha yes, absolutely sure :rofl:

Can you screenshot it for me?

Here you go, man of little faith :joy::upside_down_face:😉

ssj.jpg.ff9d0c691228be556df04336de98b4b4.jpg
  • Like 1

This is not turning green for some reason.

That light is moody, must have emotional problems 😅 Don’t worry about it. 😉

Are you sure you can see me online?

😳

hahahaha yes, absolutely sure :rofl:

Can you screenshot it for me?

Well, that’s nice. I kinda already contacted support so guess I’ll wait to hear back from them about the moody light.

image.png.2ce77f3f44fcc5f1c1f5386c96de8003.png

• Like 1

All the issues just resolved themselves automatically. I have no idea how this happens.

All the issues just resolved themselves automatically. I have no idea how this happens

We’re all in Fiverr’s Twilight Zone, were anything can happen… :rofl:

• Like 2

A buyer made an order and it isn’t showing up on the dashboard or the mobile app. My profile is also not showing me online. Anyone have any idea what’s going on?

Anyone have any idea what’s going on?

Well, it’s probably that time of the month when everything is going haywire and a lot of codes are flying all over the place! 😉

This happens almost every month; I have gotten used to it by now. It often automatically resolves itself in a few minutes (can sometimes take up to a few hours).

All the issues just resolved themselves automatically

Awesome sauce!