I don't know how to get my first order?

zohatrabelsi

I’m here since 1 week, I made 3 gigs, good service with cheap price, but I don’t get any order?

I would like even give them for free, but I just want to prove my level here. any tips to get my first order?

I would like even give them for free,

A gig has to be bought before a review can be given so there is no advantage to the above.

any tips to get my first order?

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get your first order are in the above.

Take some time to read them. 🙂

Good that you have spent some time to create those gigs and willing to offer quality services. Now the next action should be promoting your gigs via social media, sending offers on buyers request section and you may just earn yourself a sale within a short time. Good luck

Good that you have spent some time to create those gigs and willing to offer quality services. Now the next action should be promoting your gigs via social media, sending offers on buyers request section and you may just earn yourself a sale within a short time. Good luck

Is there certain groups or pages for promoting gigs?

Archived