Getting order fast

maheen011

Welcome to Fiverr Community!

I found, yet you didn’t published the gig, to get order I should recommend to create attractive & unique gig, remember Gig title, feature image/video & description with FAQs always create great impressions. Also, be active on Fiverr, Response to buyers immediately, use buyer request page to offer your service to buyers.

Hopefully, these a few tips can help to get your 1st order in a swift manner.

Maheen, Create good gigs, promote your gigs on different platforms, collect maximum clicks, views and expressions on your gigs, then check daily your buyer request option, when you see some clients buyer requests, then you give him quickly goods offers with your best skills.

Best of luck … 😉

I see you now have a gig. Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get orders are in the above.

Take some time to read them.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

• 3 months later...

I see you now have a gig. Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get orders are in the above.

Take some time to read them.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Thank you … 🙂

For me, passing the Fiverr tests for the softwares I use to create logos and animations did the trick. People seem to trust sellers who pass the tests. I got 2 orders in the first 5 days with zero shares on my gig and zero buyer requests. Find the tests for your skills and take the tests, it might help.

Archived