Outdated buyer request

nexxxt

m on level one have good ratings but still outdated request why

since i got the level one badge when i open buyer request page it shows huge number of request is it any kind of bug in the system or thats how it is and i have problem i cannot find new buyer request its hard to find so any tip please help me thanks nexxxt

I see you have asked this question before and got the same answer.

• Like 2

since i got the level one badge when i open buyer request page it shows huge number of request is it any kind of bug in the system or thats how it is and i have problem i cannot find new buyer request its hard to find so any tip please help me thanks nexxxt

I see you have asked this question before and got the same answer.

m still not satisfied just tell me why there is so many out dated request

what the reason behind doing this whats the logic behind this scenario

just a suggestion please dont show months of old request and dnt show 1000 of request just show us new requests thanks

If it bothers you that much seeing outdated requests, you can remove them manually and await for new requests to show up.

Just put your mouse on the requests you want to remove (one by one), and it will show you the option “Remove Request”. Press on it and it will disappear out of your sight.

• Like 3

If it bothers you that much seeing outdated requests, you can remove them manually and await for new requests to show up.

Just put your mouse on the requests you want to remove (one by one), and it will show you the option “Remove Request”. Press on it and it will disappear out of your sight.

it sound easy but its not dear what about 600+ request if you have to remove them manually

what if fiverr;s fix it and just show us new requests only