Pricing When You're A Level 0

fastcopywriter

And I also put my gig link on Behance. I have more than 15,000 views on my projects. Anyone who’d like to work together can buy my services on Fiverr.

You can also outsource to a really great logo designer and put in your pocket a large profit.

OP your expression in your profile picture is a good representation of your philosophy.

I sell my service on another platform for more than $190 - $1000. Why do I charge my services on Fiverr for only $5? What do you think if my clients see my gig. They must be arguing because I charge them more than I charge on Fiverr.

Appreciate your talent. Don’t make you look cheap. I have a family to support. If I charge $5 to work like hell to finish 100 jobs a month. I would be dead, right now.

I sell my service on another platform for more than $190 - $1000. Why do I charge my services on Fiverr for only $5? What do you think if my clients see my gig.

Your clients from another platform won’t see your gig on Fiverr, unless you’re also calling yourself Hizlan on another platform.

Besides, sometimes prices are like gas stations. A Chevron near the airport will be charging a lot more than a Chevron in the suburbs.

I get you have a family to support, and I’m not telling you to charge $5, I’m telling you to charge any amount that gets you orders. No Orders = No Business.

Fiverr has more than a few people complaining that they haven’t gotten an order in 3 months, 6 months, etc.

I sell my service on another platform for more than $190 - $1000. Why do I charge my services on Fiverr for only $5? What do you think if my clients see my gig.

Your clients from another platform won’t see your gig on Fiverr, unless you’re also calling yourself Hizlan on another platform.

Besides, sometimes prices are like gas stations. A Chevron near the airport will be charging a lot more than a Chevron in the suburbs.

I get you have a family to support, and I’m not telling you to charge $5, I’m telling you to charge any amount that gets you orders. No Orders = No Business.

Fiverr has more than a few people complaining that they haven’t gotten an order in 3 months, 6 months, etc.

hizlan won’t get an order for $100 of course but he is determined that is his worth so it’s his decision.

hizlan won’t get an order for $100 of course but he is determined that is his worth so it’s his decision.

Yes, I understand that. It’s an issue of pride, like the graphic designer who won’t design a logo for less than $500 or the person who won’t accept a job outside a “cool city” like New York, LA, or Boston. Personally, I think people like that are missing out, they’re denying themselves of opportunities, but live and let live I suppose.

When you dropped your prices, did you see more orders?

My niche as a video editor its huge, for me to get on first pages are harder then some niche of copyrighting or proof reading. But yes, when i even drop prices i didnt get orders. only from request sections. But when i updated a big gig, it came atleast a bit back. and now they are coming slowly. But still 400 is better then nothing a month.

Archived