Can You Please Tell Me How I Can Rank My Gigs

zoraiz_umer

Hello all, I am new here in fiverr. I created my gigs about 2 months ago and there is only one gig and few days ago i got an order, i completed the job successfully. I am not familiar with fiverr, i see i am getting 10 clicks and 100 views and 50 impressions per month. I share my gig to twitter, facebook, linkedin with #hashtag
Could you please tell me how to rank a gig and how can i find that my gig is on rank and how can i increase value of my gig?

The bearded wonder, Eoin :bearded_person:t2: who also is handsome has some great advice!

When I first began on Fiverr, I had times when I had no orders for days, then suddenly I would have 5 to be completed the next day! This could mean I was up all night to complete orders and it was not a great way to operate. I analysed what I was doing/doing wrong and came up with some solutions. Before I begin with the solution, let me explain a valuable insight I have learned. If your gigs offer services that can sometimes be needed within a very short space of time then being available is ve…

Archived