Some Thing wrong with Fiverr

Sorry, this is a bit generic…

What is your specific problem?

I think Support Team might help you.You made contact yet?

Newly not updated buyer request sessions.its biggest problem for sellers. some fake requests are there from 3 weeks but they didn’t remove them.

Newly not updated buyer request sessions.its biggest problem for sellers. some fake requests are there from 3 weeks but they didn’t remove them.

3 weeks but they didn’t remove them.

You will see BR that are there from much longer ago than that. I have seen them almost a year old. It is up to the Buyer to remove them. If they do not then the BR stays.

When I first became a level 1 I sas hundreds of requests. I deleted all of the old ones manually. 😉

I’ve just tried to pay for a gig. 1,250 plus fiverr charges. This site is telling me I have “card issues” but my bank is telling me I have paid the money. Now i have NO money in my account. Can anyone explain this? I also cannot get through to customer support is this a scam?

I’ve just tried to pay for a gig. 1,250 plus fiverr charges. This site is telling me I have “card issues” but my bank is telling me I have paid the money. Now i have NO money in my account. Can anyone explain this? I also cannot get through to customer support is this a scam?

so sad thing 😟

I am sorry you are having issues. 🙁

It takes 24 - 48 hours to get through to CS. I just submitted a ticket last night, and they took care of it this morning. 🙂

I am sorry you are having issues. 🙁

It takes 24 - 48 hours to get through to CS. I just submitted a ticket last night, and they took care of it this morning. 🙂

It takes 24 - 48 hours to get through to CS.

Looks like @quaid18 didn’t wait that long…

Scamming/phishing

Then again, considering the amount, I guess that everyone would be impatient.

Archived