Can We Edit Quick Response Questions :thinking:

vickiespencer

I have made several Quick Responses for messages. :spiral_notepad:

I find it frustrating that I do not know a way to place them in some kind of order. 🤨

I did a search 🔍 and others have asked this question a while back, but I am hoping maybe someone has found an answer by now.

Has anyone discovered how to do this? :thinking:

Hi Vickie,

You definitely can edit your quick responses by clicking on the small edit button beside your saved quick response messages.

This is the only way that I can think of to arrange your quick responses in a particular order:

1. first save all your quick response messages (questions as well as your quick responses) to a word document first before deleting all of them (save the word document, too, just to be safe).

2. then delete all your currently existing quick responses.

3. you can then create all your quick response messages anew (in your preferred order) by copying them back from the word document.

By doing this, you will have all your responses arranged in the order in which you created them.

Although this is not a very straightforward approach, it might be the only way of arranging them in a particular order. However, you could give it a shot if you feel like it might be well worth the effort. 🙂

A much easier option/way to arrange the quick responses (by just dragging them up/down, for example) would be a great welcome addition. 🙂

Hi Vickie,

You definitely can edit your quick responses by clicking on the small edit button beside your saved quick response messages.

This is the only way that I can think of to arrange your quick responses in a particular order:

1. first save all your quick response messages (questions as well as your quick responses) to a word document first before deleting all of them (save the word document, too, just to be safe).

2. then delete all your currently existing quick responses.

3. you can then create all your quick response messages anew (in your preferred order) by copying them back from the word document.

By doing this, you will have all your responses arranged in the order in which you created them.

Although this is not a very straightforward approach, it might be the only way of arranging them in a particular order. However, you could give it a shot if you feel like it might be well worth the effort. 🙂

A much easier option/way to arrange the quick responses (by just dragging them up/down, for example) would be a great welcome addition. 🙂

I was hoping there was a secret to doing it this way. 😕

Archived