I cannot add any withdrawal method!

sush_nk

I am not able to add any withdrawal method. When I click Paypal/Payoneer buttons in “Earnings–>withdraw”, I get a message " Network Problem

You seem to be unable to receive the verification code. There might be a problem with your network connectivity*.

Please try again later."
There is no such problem!!
What do I do? has anyone come across this situation? Is the withdrawal blocked for me?

I am not able to add any withdrawal method. When I click Paypal/Payoneer buttons in “Earnings–>withdraw”, I get a message " Network Problem

You seem to be unable to receive the verification code. There might be a problem with your network connectivity*.

Please try again later."

There is no such problem!!

What do I do? has anyone come across this situation? Is the withdrawal blocked for me?

Network Problem

Have you verified your phone number?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks a lot friends. My issue is now resolved. They have reset my profile. Feeling relieved.

Hi, I’m also facing same error. I contacted the Fiverr Support. They said you should contact Payoneer Support. But the problem is not related to Payoneer.

I already changed my registered phone number with Fiverr and verified it successfully. When I click on any button under Earnings>Withdrawal> “Pay Pal Account”, “Fiverr Revenue Card”, “Bank Transfer” I get this error message

"Network Problem

Please try again later."

When I changed the phone number and clicked on the “Bank Transfer” Again. It was stuck at the verification screen forever and it says the code has been sent to your registered mobile. I waited long but did not receive any code. When I tried again then Network Error screen start appearing again.

Please help me in this regard. I need to withdraw my funds and I never withdrew before so I need to assign my withdrawal account with Fiverr.

How you resolved this error?

• 1 year later...

Archived