Fiverr says i'm late, i say i'm not late

pablometalcl

Hi, as always i don’t know where to ask my question, so it will be a quick question, why fiverr keep telling me that i’m late? i already delivered a song and it says i’m late by 3hrs!, what’s going on? is it normal? thank you in advance!

Hi there @pablometalcl, sorry but maybe I’m from a different planet but I don’t really understand your question? Could you be more specific please?

why fiverr keep telling me that i’m late? i already delivered a song and it says i’m late by 3hrs!, what’s going on?

However, regarding your question, if Fiverr thinks your late with something then I’m afraid it is so. :thinking: ! There is nothing we can do here. You better contact CS about your ISSUE, whatever that may be, Goodluck! Kindly Humberto

Not sure if this is the cause, I had that same issue early in my Fiverr career when I delivered an audio file, but sent it as part of a conversation window versus first clicking the “deliver now” button. That’s an easy mistake to make, and I’m much more careful about it now.

Not sure if this is the cause, I had that same issue early in my Fiverr career when I delivered an audio file, but sent it as part of a conversation window versus first clicking the “deliver now” button. That’s an easy mistake to make, and I’m much more careful about it now.

nope i just delivered as always…

It seems to be a bug since a while now, I see that often too, in messages with customers whom I delivered a gig to perfectly well before the deadline. It hasn’t done anything to my ratings though, so I suppose it’s just some display bug, it’s annoying but seems nothing to really worry about. You could file a bug report to CS, maybe they can work it out.

Archived