What happen? Please help me with this

Hello!

I have a gig “Instagram Marketing Plan” and it’s price is 20$.

Today I receive an order of 10$ for this gig.

Also I have only one package for this gig - not 3.

How this is possible?

Hi @polthemarketer,

I see your “Instagram Marketing Strategy” gig is priced $15, not $20. 😉

How this is possible?

You must have applied on BR (buyer requests), doing this job for $10 and don’t remember.

There’s no other way your buyer could have placed an order with a different price than the one showing on your gig.

Hi @polthemarketer,

How this is possible?

You must have applied on BR (buyer requests), doing this job for $10 and don’t remember.

There’s no other way your buyer could have placed an order with a different price than the one showing on your gig.

I just checked the BR section > Sent Offers and I don’t see his name.

I just checked the BR section > Sent Offers and I don’t see his name.

Maybe the offer you sent your buyer disappeared from the “Sent Offers” section. Don’t know why, but it does.

It happened to me a few months ago, it was driving me crazy not knowing what the buyer was talking about. 😅

Maybe the offer you sent your buyer disappeared from the “Sent Offers” section. Don’t know why, but it does.

It happened to me a few months ago, it was driving me crazy not knowing what the buyer was talking about. 😅

Maybe this is the reason. Thank you for your time!

Hi @polthemarketer,

How this is possible?

I change the price 15 min ago haha

It happened to me a few months ago,

That’s true, it happend to me too.

There is one more scenario, I am not sure if this is the case with OP.

I’ve got an order of $5 for my $10 gig. when contacted CS they replied the order was created a month back when my gig price was $5 but order got processed when buyer submitted order requirement one month later.

I’ve got an order of $5 for my $10 gig. when contacted CS they replied the order was created a month back when my gig price was $5 but order got processed when buyer submitted order requirement one month later.

This can be another reason. thanks for sharing your experience with us!

You’re right, I didn’t think of that possibility. Thanks! 😉

Now, I don’t think this would be the case of @polthemarketer, though,since he would have been in knowledge of the existance of the order and not surprised as he is.

@polthemarketer when was the order placed (date)?

You’re right, I didn’t think of that possibility. Thanks! 😉

Now, I don’t think this would be the case of @polthemarketer, though,since he would have been in knowledge of the existance of the order and not surprised as he is.

@polthemarketer when was the order placed (date)?

Yesterday. But I had the price of 10$ of this gig 7-9 days ago. I think he place the order when the price was 10$ and he completed it yesterday (when the price was 20$) - so he pay the old price for it 😃

Archived