Hi! I'm new over there

I am just a beginner on this portal and aiming to find new friends out here, besides earning a good living through freelancing. I have been reading different tips around here for making exciting and engaging Gigs and using Buyer Requests. It’s been a month since I made my first gig but it’d been very disappointing. I still got no orders. My gig impressions and views are increasing, though none of it has worked for me until now. I’ve been an active since I joined fever but it’s totally disappointing. But I’m still motivated. Any tips you can share with me.
Thanks,

I am just a beginner on this portal and aiming to find new friends out here, besides earning a good living through freelancing. I have been reading different tips around here for making exciting and engaging Gigs and using Buyer Requests. It’s been a month since I made my first gig but it’d been very disappointing. I still got no orders. My gig impressions and views are increasing, though none of it has worked for me until now. I’ve been an active since I joined fever but it’s totally disappointing. But I’m still motivated. Any tips you can share with me.

Thanks,

Any tips you can share with me.

Welcome

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get your first order are in the above.

Take some time to read them. Enjoy! 🙂

I think what you need isn’t patience but hardwork and creativity. You need to create your own style of approach towards buyers through convinction and persuation. Think outside the box. For instance if other sellers are writing about their experience, you should write on what you will do for them by adding suggestions and ideas to their work. You need to be friendly to your buyers when submitting request. You can include where you stay, you can also ask questions about their job offer, it shows you are really committed to the job.

I could go on and on but I think you have it under control. Good luck

I think what you need isn’t patience but hardwork and creativity. You need to create your own style of approach towards buyers through convinction and persuation. Think outside the box. For instance if other sellers are writing about their experience, you should write on what you will do for them by adding suggestions and ideas to their work. You need to be friendly to your buyers when submitting request. You can include where you stay, you can also ask questions about their job offer, it shows you are really committed to the job.

I could go on and on but I think you have it under control. Good luck

Thanks a lot buddy for the advice. I do think now I should improve my gig description…☺️

Hello there @burairhussain, it is better to aim for clients instead of friends! :thinking: Reason is that we are a huge big family altogether, and therefore I am your friend already as much as anyone else here. Good luck with finding your first client. I wish you all the best. Glad you join the Forum. Kindly Humberto

It’ll be pleasure for me. Thanks for the advice, I’ll put my best into it…🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived