How to switch between buyer and seller in mobile app?

blunerd

It’s stupid how everyone be trying to help without a clue ?? Here’s how you switch to Sellers profile: Go to Fiverr.com on Mobile Desktop or PC. Sign up as a seller (Ps - I’m sure yall be able to find that easily) after that set up your profile & complete all the informations they ask for. After you’re done finishing your profile simply go to your mobile Fiverr App (make sure you close the app first and reopen). You’re all set ✌️

I followed the steps and i even created my first gig on my Desktop. Now, when I am on the mobile app, i can’t Switch to seller Mode. I even reinstalled the app and logged in again, but nothing happened.

• Like 3

I followed the steps and i even created my first gig on my Desktop. Now, when I am on the mobile app, i can’t Switch to seller Mode. I even reinstalled the app and logged in again, but nothing happened.

You can’t switch to seller mode in mobile unless you have a gig published and live. I checked your profile and don’t see any gigs. Make a gig first while on desktop, publish it. And you will be able to change to seller mode on mobile at the screen found when you click the bottom rightmost icon (when logged in mobile).

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Hey, so I finally figured out how to switch from seller to buyer with in the app. So basically you have to finish setting up on a desktop to make the app active for a seller point of view. But if you want a full run down on how to do it. Go to the app and click support, then help and education, click seller and scroll down to "How to start selling on Fiverr" so after that just follow the instructions on that and then when your done on the desktop it should change to the sellers point of view. You welcome.

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...

I had the same issue guys. Well it's resolved now. You do need to check whether you've completed all stages of setting up your gig. Only when your gig has moved on to the active gig status, you'll be able to view the magical toggle bar on your Fiverr app. Btw, mine's iOS. Check whether you've filled in all criteria without any issue, uploaded your images & documents and your publishing in the setting up process. As for the video gallery, I guess it isn't mandatory for everyone (might be necessary for video graphic or animation stuff for better preference).

Finish all these steps and Voila! The magical toggle bar is revealed:)

• Like 6

On 10/5/2020 at 5:00 PM, chrislancer said:

just complete ur gig on the website and then reopen the mobile app
works perfect.

I have 2 active gigs on the web version of the app, have deleted the app off my phone, signed back in, signed out, signed back in, clicked every single button and it doesn't show up. My mobile app is buyer and my web app is seller. Fiverr is the absolute worst app I have ever used. 

• Like 2