How to switch between buyer and seller in mobile app?

blunerd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It’s stupid how everyone be trying to help without a clue ?? Here’s how you switch to Sellers profile: Go to Fiverr.com on Mobile Desktop or PC. Sign up as a seller (Ps - I’m sure yall be able to find that easily) after that set up your profile & complete all the informations they ask for. After you’re done finishing your profile simply go to your mobile Fiverr App (make sure you close the app first and reopen). You’re all set ✌️

Howndo you sign up as seller, because you can only switch to selling

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

alright!

i can confirm that once all the details are filled in the “new gig” form, a magical button appears in the user area:

solved 😃

So was this once your new gig was actually published? maybe that’s why mine won’t let me view as a seller yet because I got a notification from fiverr saying they’d get back to me in the coming days about my W-9 and then my new gig would actually be published, so if I have to wait for that to actually be published to view as a seller in the app then that makes sense

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Go to the website from desktop or switch your phone browser view to desktop view, then click on your profile picture on the top right corner, and voila, you can switch instantly to a seller.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Go to the website from desktop or switch your phone browser view to desktop view, then click on your profile picture on the top right corner, and voila, you can switch instantly to a seller.

I have changed my setting to the seller mode but can’t find any option on my phone. I have reinstalled the app three times still can’t find the option for “more”. I am using iPhone

• Like 2

Not a problem, that’s easy. While using IOS, click on the bottom right corner, it’ll be indicated as “more”. When you click on it a pop-up will appear. You will scroll down through that and here it is “View as buyer or seller”.

Hope you’ll understand.😅

I am using iPhone, and I have reinstalled the app three times but didn’t see the option of “more” after doing all the setting from desktop version.

• Like 1

I have changed my setting to the seller mode but can’t find any option on my phone. I have reinstalled the app three times still can’t find the option for “more”. I am using iPhone

Your phone’s app will realize it should switch to seller mode after you post your first Gig using your desktop browser. It will switch to seller mode on your phone app automatically.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Your phone’s app will realize it should switch to seller mode after you post your first Gig using your desktop browser. It will switch to seller mode on your phone app automatically.

helpful for me as a new seller.Waiting for your next suggetion.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, everyone stop suggesting that it’s as easy as flipping a switch in the options or refreshing or reinstall the app. This just happened to me and I can only assume my issue is the same for most of the people on here as well.

I just set up my Fiverr account today, got everything set up and tried to publish my first gig but couldn’t because my W9 hadn’t been approved yet. I downloaded the app and tried to sign in as a seller and the OPTION WASN’T THERE. Not because I was too stupid to see a freaking switch or because I needed to restart the app. It. Wasn’t. There.

After I received the email that my W9 was approved and my identity was verified, I went into the site and published my first gig. Only then was I able to open the app and see the seller side.

Your account has to be fully approved and set up and then you have to publish your first gig before you can even see the “Seller Mode” switch in the app.

Almost everyone is going to download the app before their tax stuff is finished because they are excited to get started. Fiverr could do a lot more to convey information like this.

Anyway, don’t worry if you just signed up and can’t access the seller side. Get that first gig published and then try it. If you still don’t have the switch after that, then something is wrong.

• Like 6

• 5 weeks later...