How to switch between buyer and seller in mobile app?

blunerd

While using mobile, on the top left corner of the Fiverr application, there will be pop-up menu option. You click it, the pop-up will appear. The last option of the pop-up menu will be “View as Seller or Buyer”.

That doesn’t seem to be the case. I’m on iOS if that makes a difference.

• Like 18

That doesn’t seem to be the case. I’m on iOS if that makes a difference.

Not a problem, that’s easy. While using IOS, click on the bottom right corner, it’ll be indicated as “more”. When you click on it a pop-up will appear. You will scroll down through that and here it is “View as buyer or seller”.

Hope you’ll understand.😅

• Like 12

Not a problem, that’s easy. While using IOS, click on the bottom right corner, it’ll be indicated as “more”. When you click on it a pop-up will appear. You will scroll down through that and here it is “View as buyer or seller”.

Hope you’ll understand.😅

Hm. Still doesn’t seem to be the case.

• Like 25

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I need help I see this conversation was from a while ago and none of it helps me. I’m stuck as a buyer on the mobile app and I’m on android. I have no clue what to do so someone please help.

• Like 29

• 3 weeks later...
I am not even seeing the word **MORE** as an option. All I am seeing is my profile image below. I am Android also... I signed up as a **Seller** but ended up with a **Buyer** account. I seriously need help. It makes no sense using **Fiverr** if I can not get what I signed up for...
  • Like 47

It’s stupid how everyone be trying to help without a clue ?? Here’s how you switch to Sellers profile: Go to Fiverr.com on Mobile Desktop or PC. Sign up as a seller (Ps - I’m sure yall be able to find that easily) after that set up your profile & complete all the informations they ask for. After you’re done finishing your profile simply go to your mobile Fiverr App (make sure you close the app first and reopen). You’re all set ✌️

• Like 27

It’s stupid how everyone be trying to help without a clue ?? Here’s how you switch to Sellers profile: Go to Fiverr.com on Mobile Desktop or PC. Sign up as a seller (Ps - I’m sure yall be able to find that easily) after that set up your profile & complete all the informations they ask for. After you’re done finishing your profile simply go to your mobile Fiverr App (make sure you close the app first and reopen). You’re all set ✌️

Thanks very much! Makes me feel on the right track and less disappointed. Even using their mobile website is a BAD idea to create your profile and gigs. I also had to be really careful about saving my Gigs on PC and not closing out the window as it doesn’t save shit. I can not wait to see how Fiverr App for sellers is like, hopefully its nice. Just to specify for others you have to SERIOUSLY complete all the information they need. My app still doesnt load as seller probably because my first gig isn’t complete & phone number was not verified (I tried to do that on mobile website and the button to submit the verification code was not allowing me. I was mad lmao). I’ll be back to tell you guys if I get my sellers app working.

• Like 11

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks very much! Makes me feel on the right track and less disappointed. Even using their mobile website is a BAD idea to create your profile and gigs. I also had to be really careful about saving my Gigs on PC and not closing out the window as it doesn’t save shit. I can not wait to see how Fiverr App for sellers is like, hopefully its nice. Just to specify for others you have to SERIOUSLY complete all the information they need. My app still doesnt load as seller probably because my first gig isn’t complete & phone number was not verified (I tried to do that on mobile website and the button to submit the verification code was not allowing me. I was mad lmao). I’ll be back to tell you guys if I get my sellers app working.

thanx for sharing @samcastillo661, i’m in the exact same situation (and encountered the same annoying bug with the disabled phone submit buttons!).

my phone number is verified, so that couldn’t be the issue. i haven’t posted a gig, though, so my guess is that this was the problem (as you reckoned).

my “fixing” attempts included repeatedly clearing all of the app’s data, and restarting it - to no avail…

i’m on android, with app version 3.1.9.2

good luck all around 🙂

• Like 5

thanx for sharing @samcastillo661, i’m in the exact same situation (and encountered the same annoying bug with the disabled phone submit buttons!).

my phone number is verified, so that couldn’t be the issue. i haven’t posted a gig, though, so my guess is that this was the problem (as you reckoned).

my “fixing” attempts included repeatedly clearing all of the app’s data, and restarting it - to no avail…

i’m on android, with app version 3.1.9.2

good luck all around 🙂

alright!

i can confirm that once all the details are filled in the “new gig” form, a magical button appears in the user area:

IMG_20200807_044230.thumb.jpg.a22893589b9bb085f275ea45ca09b9e2.jpg
IMG_20200807_044230720×1039 57.8 KB

solved 😃

• Like 15
  • Up 1