Offer services for Free?

shaanpanday

Question

14 answers to this question

I think it violates Fiverr TOS but a lot of ppl do like exchange services or for free it’s ur call at last.

It’s impossible to offer services for free. The minimum amount required to place an order is $5.

but a lot of ppl do like exchange services or for free it’s ur call at last.

This is not true. Just because you do it or you know someone who does it, it doesn’t mean that “A LOT OF PEOPLE” do it! People who do such things are in violation of the ToS, and they will get their account banned/suspended by Fiverr.

It’s impossible to offer services for free. The minimum amount required to place an order is $5.

but a lot of ppl do like exchange services or for free it’s ur call at last.

This is not true. Just because you do it or you know someone who does it, it doesn’t mean that “A LOT OF PEOPLE” do it! People who do such things are in violation of the ToS, and they will get their account banned/suspended by Fiverr.

@hanshuber16 Thanks for your reply. So, it is also not possible to exchange services?

@hanshuber16 Thanks for your reply. So, it is also not possible to exchange services?

o, it is also not possible to exchange services?

Exchanging services just for getting reviews is against Fiverr’s Terms of Service. I URGE you to re-read Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Everything in mentioned there in great detail.

Sellers who engage in such activities are in violation of the ToS, and they will get their account banned/suspended by Fiverr.

o, it is also not possible to exchange services?

Exchanging services just for getting reviews is against Fiverr’s Terms of Service. I URGE you to re-read Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Everything in mentioned there in great detail.

Sellers who engage in such activities are in violation of the ToS, and they will get their account banned/suspended by Fiverr.

@hanshuber16

Thanks for the heads up.

Im not trying to violate any terms, just wanting to check if users are really helped by my services before receiving any kind of payment.

@hanshuber16

Thanks for the heads up.

Im not trying to violate any terms, just wanting to check if users are really helped by my services before receiving any kind of payment.

I understand. Unfortunately, there’s no such feature on Fiverr.

You can, however, display your skills by uploading your portfolio to your gigs so that buyers can gauge your skills and know what to expect before they purchase your gigs.

If your buyers are satisfied with your services, it is possible that they might let you know in any one (or sometimes more than one) of the following ways:

1. They might mark your order as complete or let it automatically complete 3 days after the delivery has been made.

2. They might not ask for any further revisions.

3. They might verbally let you know that they enjoyed working with you either by messaging you or by posting a review.

4. They might give you a positive rating.

I understand. Unfortunately, there’s no such feature on Fiverr.

You can, however, display your skills by uploading your portfolio to your gigs so that buyers can gauge your skills and know what to expect before they purchase your gigs.

If your buyers are satisfied with your services, it is possible that they might let you know in any one (or sometimes more than one) of the following ways:

1. They might mark your order as complete or let it automatically complete 3 days after the delivery has been made.

2. They might not ask for any further revisions.

3. They might verbally let you know that they enjoyed working with you either by messaging you or by posting a review.

4. They might give you a positive rating.

@hanshuber16

thanks for the tip!

Is it possible for potential buyers to ask questions to me before purchasing a gig?

Is it possible for potential buyers to ask questions to me before purchasing a gig

Yes. That’s the reason why all Fiverr sellers have access to an inbox of their own. You will get a message there if a potential buyer messages you.

Is it possible for potential buyers to ask questions to me before purchasing a gig

Yes. That’s the reason why all Fiverr sellers have access to an inbox of their own. You will get a message there if a potential buyer messages you.

Great, that makes things clearer for me! Thx!

Archived