You do not have permission to view this topic.

abauer5188

Yo, @wp_kid, I see you moved my thread and merged it into the monthly venting thread about the level system, which I was okay with, then I got a bunch of replies and wanted to view them (got them in my email inbox). Now I log into the form and the replies show up, but when I click it says I don’t have access to that thread. I didn’t realize we deleted threads on the forum.

Not complaining, just curious is all.

• Like 10

Yo !! Sorry for the convenience.
Your post was merged to the St. level March Edition’s central Pinned post. From there some user’s comment was flagged.To review those flags we temporarily hide that thread. So soon it will be open for all users.

• Like 10

Yo !! Sorry for the convenience.

Your post was merged to the St. level March Edition’s central Pinned post. From there some user’s comment was flagged.To review those flags we temporarily hide that thread. So soon it will be open for all users.

Ah, thanks for the explanation! I was so confused…

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...

As mentioned above, the Fiverr Forum is not the place for requesting services. As to why there was no explanation, well, the forum rules and guidelines state what is and isnt supposed to be posted here. In addition, the forum is moderated by unpaid volunteers - if we had to go and start discussions with every person who posts something that isnt allowed then we would never be able to do anything else, considering the forum has approx 600 thousand users.

As for it being authoritarian - this is the forum of a private company; any Fiverr account holders are allowed post anything once it is within the rules of the forum and main site. That is pretty standard for most company forums.

• Like 15

• 1 year later...

Almost everything that you have posted so far on the forum is just random stuff that doesn’t make much sense. So, it is inevitable for your forum posts to get flagged/reported by the forum community.

According to the forum’s rules and guidelines:

• In most forum categories, users are encouraged to post commentary that is insightful, useful, or meaningful.

• Threads with excessive meaningless commentary may be cleaned up and closed.

Please consider posting more sensible messages that the community might find useful/helpful/meaningful.

If you do not have anything meaningful to contribute to a forum topic/thread, it’s better not to post anything than to post accusatory/negative comments that target other forum users.

Thanks!

• Like 11
  • Up 1

The best way is not to be disrespectful of others, accusing others (even without naming them) that they are cheaters and liars. If you’re doing this to get attention, you’re only getting negative attention.

By now, it looks like trolling, and like he isn’t even trying to grow his business here.

• Like 10

On 6/12/2019 at 7:33 AM, ammar90it said:

This is not true. Just because you do it or you know someone who does it, it doesn’t mean that “A LOT OF PEOPLE” do it! People who do such things are in violation of the ToS, and they will get their account banned/suspended by Fiverr.

did u hear about " freedom of speech " ,

" Freedom of expression "

if not try to google them

Freedom of speech? Sure.

If you post meaningless comments on the forum, you can be rest assured that other forum members will exercise their right to freedom of speech, too, and let you know what’s right and what’s wrong (as mentioned in the ToS). 

• Like 12

If you post meaningless comments on the forum, you can be rest assured that other forum members will exercise their right to freedom of speech, too, and let you know what’s right and what’s wrong.

finally i found a group of chasers , story of my life

finally i found a group of chasers , story of my life

We all answer lots of people here, not just you. If someone keeps posting about exchanging reviews or manipulating reviews people are going to continue to answer them also.

Get rid of this idea you have that the way to get reviews is to buy them or exchange them. Try getting sales instead.

• Like 8

There’s a huge bug in reporting mechanism in fiverr forum ?

there’s abusive use of it , I can’t post any new topic , when i post it , it gets automatically removed

please inform the administrator of this non sense kiddish management actions !

• Like 8

Sometimes people get the - mistaken! - impression that being active here on the forums will help them to get orders. It absolutely doesn’t. It’s mostly sellers here. Some of us are friendly and helpful,some not … and some only sporadically.

So. If you are under the impression that being active here is going to get you orders … I’m afraid you’ve been reading the wrong seller tips.

• Like 11

Omg, are you going to complain about everything?

You responses are getting flagged because a lot of people from the community reported your responses as they though it was inappropriate.

Inappropriate is inappropriate. That’s it. Maybe you should start interacting in a different way instead of threatening fiverr team who doesn’t even read this forum and insulting other sellers.

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

Please don’t ask help about your gig in other user’s post. You can ask help to improve your service in Improve My Gig . Please read Forum Rules..

For any question regarding Flag/moderation, you can consult/ask with any Available Moderators. You can simply invite @moderators in the PM you received from the system and explain your thoughts. (btw I’m not a Fiverr Staff, I’m a seller, volunteering as a Moderator, hope my reply helped.)

• Like 9

Hi! I made a post in the thread Finelly I've got my first order today and apparently it’s been hidden for being spam.

I cannot possibly see how my post could be construed as being spam, I was just trying to engage in conversation with the topic at hand and asking for general advice… Very strange!

I cannot possibly see how my post could be construed as being spam

In that case, as has already been suggested by @wp_kid, you might want to consider reading the forum’s rules and guidelines again.

Taken from the forum’s rules and guidelines:

• Post replies asking for personalized help are generally discouraged since it is much better for users to post their requests for help in Improve my Gig.

If you need help with something, you are more than welcome to create a new forum topic on it. However, asking for help in some other thread that’s not created by you is not only bad forum etiquette but also against the forum’s rules (it’s also known as “thread hijacking”).

• Like 5