Fiverr Has Your Back!

fastcopywriter

Hi fastcopywriter,

Your order with XXXXX was canceled due to a dispute initiated by the buyer and/or their issuing bank.

The funds from this order were automatically returned to the buyer.

Thanks,
The Fiverr Team

Hi fastcopywriter,

Although your order with XXXXX was canceled due to a dispute, the funds from this order were returned to you without affecting your cancellation rate.

Please note:

• The funds that were added to your account will be available for you to withdraw after a safety period of 7 days.

Thanks,
The Fiverr Team

This was an $80 order. I’m sharing it here to show you that higher prices don’t guarantee scammers won’t order your gig only to do a chargeback later on.

I hope in 7 days, I can get my $80 - 20%.

Thanks for the great reminder. I’m glad it worked out for you!

In retrospect, do you see anything about the seller that was seedy or cheap?

In retrospect, do you see anything about the seller that was seedy or cheap?

Nothing, he didn’t ask for a revision (slogan gig), gave me a 3.7 star review. 5 stars for communication, 3 stars for the other two.

My only surprise was that he ordered my most expensive package and added "deliver this order in just 1 day " which costs $40 more, but he paid C$56.56.

So maybe he didn’t like the extra fees? I can’t control that.

I just don’t get why someone would make an $80 order from a seller they don’t know? He could have made a $20 order and get it done in 3 days.

I don’t know why fiver can not make a policy as no one can not make any dispute once the oder is reviewed and completed.

Other wise there is no way to stop this kind of scammers. Even if fiver deleted there accounts then can open new one with new details to get free services.

I don’t know why fiver can not make a policy as no one can not make any dispute once the oder is reviewed and completed.

Other wise there is no way to stop this kind of scammers. Even if fiver deleted there accounts then can open new one with new details to get free services.

I hope Fiverr blacklists their Paypal accounts, e-mails, credit cards, IP’s, etc. Also, Fiverr should threaten legal action against those who use chargebacks to steal from us.

I hope Fiverr blacklists their Paypal accounts, e-mails, credit cards, IP’s, etc. Also, Fiverr should threaten legal action against those who use chargebacks to steal from us.

I’m glad you got paid at least!

Hopefully these buyers who do Paypal chargebacks will eventually catch on it doesn’t work anymore. No more free work. He had to pay for that through Paypal after all.

Paypal has changed their policy and it’s much harder now to do a chargeback for a service.

Hopefully these buyers who do Paypal chargebacks will eventually catch on it doesn’t work anymore. No more free work. He had to pay for that through Paypal after all.

Paypal has changed their policy and it’s much harder now to do a chargeback for a service.

Paypal has changed their policy and it’s much harder now to do a chargeback for a service

This is absolutely true! They’ve gotten alot stricter now, which is good.

That is great news! Brings a feeling of added safety when receiving bigger orders. Considering that Fiverr is earning a lot more now from each order, It would only be reasonable to have added security. So I hope it means all chargebacks sellers find unjustified could be refunded to the seller, if support is notified about it.

Well, $60 disappeared from my balance, I hope they come back in 7 days, although who knows what will happen?

I don’t see why I have to wait 7 days when that money had already cleared, and the order had already been reviewed.

Lyft is the same way when you have a car accident, they freeze your earnings. Luckily for me, I haven’t had a car accident. Not that it matters, Lyft has too many drivers now, it’s become impossible to make money on that platform. That’s why I’m trying to sign up with Uber, but they keep rejecting the picture of my driver’s license.

Have you ever watched Curb your Enthusiasm? Sometimes I feel like Larry David.

Well, $60 disappeared from my balance, I hope they come back in 7 days, although who knows what will happen?

I don’t see why I have to wait 7 days when that money had already cleared, and the order had already been reviewed.

Lyft is the same way when you have a car accident, they freeze your earnings. Luckily for me, I haven’t had a car accident. Not that it matters, Lyft has too many drivers now, it’s become impossible to make money on that platform. That’s why I’m trying to sign up with Uber, but they keep rejecting the picture of my driver’s license.

Have you ever watched Curb your Enthusiasm? Sometimes I feel like Larry David.

If they said the funds were returned to your balance you can check after 24 hours and if not you can ask if they will be put back into your account.

• 1 year later...

Archived