Create multiple gigs to get more orders

elisemark

Hi everyone! I am still fairly new to Fiverr, and I did not get many orders the first 6 months after creating my gig. Just when I was feeling like I didn’t know what to do, I decided to create another gig, and it worked! Here are my tips:

1. Create multiple gigs.
  2. Create gigs that are simple and only offer 1 thing.
  3. Offer as fast as possible on delivery.

The long story is that I am a voiceover artist, and I put up my first gig offering any voiceover you could want (narration, tutorial, voicemail, etc.) I think that since there is so much competition, I just wasn’t matching up to other top sellers. Then, I made the gig offer voicemail/phone systems in 24 hours, and I have gotten so many orders recently!

I will be continuing to make more gigs in very specific things. Next is educational tutorials, I think!

Best of luck to you all and let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for me! Happy to help and improve in any way I can! 😃

I’ve just submitted my gig, and as of now, I only have 2 gigs lol.

I’m trying to find a way to promote my gigs online, but without using Facebook, Twitter, or anything else that Fiverr suggests.

Still figuring out though!

Yes, I know the feeling! I do not wish to promote on a personal Facebook or Twitter account. I have recently joined LinkedIn and my Fiverr info on there because that is a professional site for finding work. Maybe try that!

Hi everyone! I am still fairly new to Fiverr, and I did not get many orders the first 6 months after creating my gig. Just when I was feeling like I didn’t know what to do, I decided to create another gig, and it worked! Here are my tips:

1. Create multiple gigs.

The long story is that I am a voiceover artist, and I put up my first gig offering any voiceover you could want (narration, tutorial, voicemail, etc.) I think that since there is so much competition, I just wasn’t matching up to other top sellers. Then, I made the gig offer voicemail/phone systems in 24 hours, and I have gotten so many orders recently!

I will be continuing to make more gigs in very specific things. Next is educational tutorials, I think!

Best of luck to you all and let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for me! Happy to help and improve in any way I can! 😃

Create multiple gigs

Is creating mutiple gigs really that important for competition? How it is work?

@nulleka I think it is really important to create multiple gigs because you will come up in multiple searches! Further, my first gig was very general, but my second was much more specific. When customers come to Fiverr, they are most likely looking for a specific thing, like a banner for the FB page, or a logo for their brand, or a voicemail for their business. So, if you make mulitple gigs that fit those specific categories, customers will better see that you are the perfect fit for their project! Also, it doesn’t hurt to try!! Good luck and I hope that helps!

Does creating multiple gigs on the same service go with Fiverr Terms of Service?

It seems to be spamming to me.

What do you think about it?

Yea I would agree iamsujan01… I dont even know how that is possible right?

Could you give me an example of spamming gig?

I think a logo gig and an animated logo gig are completely different things,

but like, that’s why Fiverr has that 3 option gig, Basic Standard and Premium so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

it is really important to create multiple gigs

It’s also very important to follow fiverr TOS and it’s said there that it’s forbidden to create multiple gigs with the same service.

Good point @mariashtelle1! You must make sure they are different offers, not the same thing. I suggest making a few specific gigs instead of one broad gig. It also can help you set the price of your gig appropriately depending on the amount of work required for a project.

Yes, I know the feeling! I do not wish to promote on a personal Facebook or Twitter account. I have recently joined LinkedIn and my Fiverr info on there because that is a professional site for finding work. Maybe try that!

same with me. i also don’t want to promote my gig on personal facebook or twitter

same with me. i also don’t want to promote my gig on personal facebook or twitter

i also don’t want to promote my gig on personal facebook or twitter

Of course, promoting it on your personal pages wouldn’t bring you any ales. You need to reach to your target audience not your fb friends and family.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I think that’s good advice! I think I need to make multiple gigs that are each very specific. Then I can make other gigs for other things. For example, right now I have editing a blog post as my Standard and editing an eBook as a Premium, because the word count is higher. But, I should instead have one eBook gig, and one blog post editing gig!

• 4 months later...

1. Create multiple gigs.

y first gig offering any voiceover you could want (narration, tutorial, voicemail, etc.) I think that since there is so much competition, I just wasn’t matching up to other top sellers. Then, I made the gig offer voicemail/phone systems in 24 hours, and I have gotten so many orders recently!

Kinda like soda then? You can buy a 2L1 bottle of it but it’s inconvenient if you’re thirsty right then and walking through town, so people get the smaller bottles instead.

Archived