4.00 review for a satisfied job

khosru44

Recently i finished a new job .this is the second job from same client .at first job he gave me 5 star .But second job he gave me 4 start although he was satisfied .When i asked him ,he replied me is there any difference between 5 star and 4 star ??

Can happen. Even without needing any revisions I still got 4* review, might as well mention I got tipped too. Nothing can be done about it. Buyer leave the review based on what they feel is right. By messaging the buyer about the review they left won’t be useful to you rather you will be violating rules for trying to manipulate reviews.

Move on! If they do the same thing again, you can block them if you don’t want to work for them.

better to get 4 star review rather then get no reviews like meh!

better to get 4 star review rather then get no reviews

Not really. If your overall rating drops below 4.7, you lose your level (or can’t get the higher level). A 4 star review lowers your overall rating.

Can happen. Even without needing any revisions I still got 4* review, might as well mention I got tipped too. Nothing can be done about it. Buyer leave the review based on what they feel is right. By messaging the buyer about the review they left won’t be useful to you rather you will be violating rules for trying to manipulate reviews.

Move on! If they do the same thing again, you can block them if you don’t want to work for them.

By messaging the buyer about the review they left won’t be useful to you rather you will be violating rules for trying to manipulate reviews.

As @pyonarts if CS happens to see you asked a buyer about a review, you will get a warning. Also, it is now impossible to change reviews so forget it and move on. 😉

better to get 4 star review rather then get no reviews

Not really. If your overall rating drops below 4.7, you lose your level (or can’t get the higher level). A 4 star review lowers your overall rating.

is it possible to override the ratting?

like someone has submitted already 4 star and now he wants to make it 5 now.

so will the buyer be able to do it?

Never ask customer service to change the rating. That is when they will check the conversation between the seller and the buyer and when they see the seller has asked the buyer about the rating they give the seller a TOS warning! 😱

Never ask customer service to change the rating. That is when they will check the conversation between the seller and the buyer and when they see the seller has asked the buyer about the rating they give the seller a TOS warning! 😱

OMG!

Many thanks for your valuable reply @vickiespencer

i just about to ask my buyer to put star

As @vickiespencer told you, don’t do it, or you risk getting an account warning, or even getting banned. Don’t even mention reviews, and don’t say anything that could be seen as trying to make the buyer feel bad about the rating they gave you.

As @vickiespencer told you, don’t do it, or you risk getting an account warning, or even getting banned. Don’t even mention reviews, and don’t say anything that could be seen as trying to make the buyer feel bad about the rating they gave you.

@catwriter thank you sir for your information.

this will help me a lot in my future.

No. And it’s not effective to try to change these things. Focus on getting five-star reviews and then you won’t have to worry about the occasional four-star or lower review.

And I’m curious why this person wants to change their review… Did you tell them it would affect your rating? Because that isn’t allowed, nor is influencing a rating in any way.

Archived