Change in gig title

Sir I have change the title of gig. Before changing the title it show a good progress.

But after changed the title it show very poor progress

Share your Gig links on social media 50 to 100 time , your gig will come back again on the right position

• Like 12

Hi!..

You can change your gigs title without any tension ,changing gig title will not affect your gig , just share your gig link on social media after changing you gig title 5 to 10 times for search engine can list your new title and buyer can find gig easily … and for any suggestion you can tell me and try to check my gigs it will help you .

Thanks! Kaium840

Are u sure it works?

• Like 10

Sir I am sharing on facebook my on profile.

Can I share in the Facebook groups

Can I share in the Facebook groups

If the rules of that particular group allow it, sure.

Keep in mind that some groups forbid it, and admins can report you if you share your gigs there.

• Like 9

Hi!..

You can change your gigs title without any tension ,changing gig title will not affect your gig , just share your gig link on social media after changing you gig title 5 to 10 times for search engine can list your new title and buyer can find gig easily … and for any suggestion you can tell me and try to check my gigs it will help you .

Thanks! Kaium840

I have heard that changing gig title impact it’s search performance negatively. What do you want to say about it?

• Like 10

I have heard that changing gig title impact it’s search performance negatively. What do you want to say about it?

Yes! That’s Right, but if you will do SEO for your Gigs properly after Changing Title your Gigs will list again and try to share your Gig links more and more on Social Media .

Thanks!

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! That’s Right, but if you will do SEO for your Gigs properly after Changing Title your Gigs will list again and try to share your Gig links more and more on Social Media .

Thanks!

Hello

If we add the FAQs in product description it will be low our gig search tag performance

• Like 10

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...