Fiverr Third Warning

This is what i received from fiverr

Hi michelles_ideal,

Your account was flagged for offering services that are not allowed in our marketplace.
Fiverr allows sellers to create Gigs and offer professional services. However, sellers are required to be aware of our Terms of Service, guidelines, and which services are not allowed on our platform. Additionally, sellers must adhere to all third party Terms of Service.

This is your third warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!
The Fiverr team

Please what is my fate on this?

Hi michelles_ideal,

Your account was flagged for offering services that are not allowed in our marketplace.

Fiverr allows sellers to create Gigs and offer professional services. However, sellers are required to be aware of our Terms of Service, guidelines, and which services are not allowed on our platform. Additionally, sellers must adhere to all third party Terms of Service.

This is your third warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.

During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!

The Fiverr team

Nobody on the forum can answer this as we are just buyers and sellers.

You will have to wait until you are notified of the decision.

Thank you! have you really heard about fiverr Account unrestricted? or they just disable it after some time

Hello again @michelles_ideal. To be honest this is a question outside my knowledge. I am quite new myself and never been banned for anything. I’ll suggest to explain your situation to CS before they permanently delete your Gigs and all your work you’ve done. To me this sounds very serious I’m afraid. Good luck and god bless!! Humberto

Thank you! have you really heard about fiverr Account unrestricted? or they just disable it after some time

have you really heard about fiverr Account unrestricted?

Only if it was restricted in error, not after violating the Terms 3 times.

You must have received warnings before, what were they for?

Hi michelles_ideal,

Thanks!

The Fiverr team

services that are not allowed in our marketplace.

May I ask what kind of services you were offering?

May I ask what kind of services you were offering?

Flyer, logo, Postcards, Banners… I Opened a Business card gig they deleted saying “we do not offer services that are not allowed in our marketplace” and i received a warning on that. that was my first ever warning

Flyer, logo, Postcards, Banners… I Opened a Business card gig they deleted saying “we do not offer services that are not allowed in our marketplace” and i received a warning on that. that was my first ever warning

I see that you claimed to be a Fiverr Top Seller (Fiverr doesn’t allow misrepresentation), that you have copied a part of one gig description from another seller (I didn’t check for others), and that one of your gig pictures was taken from Internet (really bad for a designer).

flyer, logo, Postcards, Banners…

Those do not sound like

And either does this? :thinking:

I Opened a Business card gig they deleted

that was my first ever warning

What, :astonished: You said in the title this was your third warning? :thinking:

I see that you claimed to be a Fiverr Top Seller (Fiverr doesn’t allow misrepresentation), that you have copied a part of one gig description from another seller (I didn’t check for others), and that one of your gig pictures was taken from Internet (really bad for a designer).

Dang your so clever @catwriter, awesome!! 🙏

Hi michelles_ideal,

Thanks!

The Fiverr team

I see that you claimed to be a Fiverr Top Seller (Fiverr doesn’t allow misrepresentation), that you have copied a part of one gig description from another seller (I didn’t check for others), and that one of your gig pictures was taken from Internet (really bad for a designer)

When you’ve displayed such blatant disregard for Fiverr’s ToS, what do you think your fate would be? It’s a very rhetorical question if you ask me.

Lol are you referring to me? cos for i don’t take any designs for the INTERNET i can send you the psd files if you want them they are all my designs

Lol are you referring to me? cos for i don’t take any designs for the INTERNET i can send you the psd files if you want them they are all my designs

cos for i don’t take any designs for the INTERNET

Does this mean that you accept the other claims made by catwriter (TRS misrepresentation and copying parts of your gig descriptions from other sellers)? They alone are enough for you to get banned from Fiverr.

cos for i don’t take any designs for the INTERNET

Does this mean that you accept the other claims made by catwriter (TRS misrepresentation and copying parts of your gig descriptions from other sellers)? They alone are enough for you to get banned from Fiverr.

never will i do that. All designs on my gig portfolio are mine I have the source file for all of them

never will i do that. All designs on my gig portfolio are mine I have the source file for all of them

All designs on my gig portfolio are mine I have the source file for all of them

I am not referring to your designs… Did you misunderstand what I said or are you intentionally evading my question?

flyer, logo, Postcards, Banners…

Those do not sound like

And either does this? :thinking:

I Opened a Business card gig they deleted

that was my first ever warning

What, :astonished: You said in the title this was your third warning? :thinking:

I am telling you about my first warning which was the business card issue. the second was feedback Manipulations which led to Account ID verification. and this is the Third warning

Lol are you referring to me? cos for i don’t take any designs for the INTERNET

Yours

Screenshot1.png.6843321fcdef9bc1099c192f154f8e53.png

From another site

Screenshot2.thumb.png.91ee4179fa4272cb923c098bdc31ea0b.png

And claiming to be a top seller:

Screenshot3.png.f8b642cb196015a2f784cf27205b66f8.png

Archived