Hola from India

Hello all,

This is Priyanka here. I did my graduation in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Although I belong from a technical background, I am an artist at heart. I love writing and painting. I actually joined Fiverr two years ago but was never active. I recently started writing again and thought why not offer my services on this platform.

Hoping to hear from you all and learn from your experiences! 🙂

Regards,
Priyanka

Hello all,

This is Priyanka here. I did my graduation in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Although I belong from a technical background, I am an artist at heart. I love writing and painting. I actually joined Fiverr two years ago but was never active. I recently started writing again and thought why not offer my services on this platform.

Hoping to hear from you all and learn from your experiences! 🙂

Regards,

Priyanka

You are welcome, seller from India.

Greetings from a Lady who lives on the gray coloured part of a Grizzly’s tongue.

🤝

Nice to meet you

Archived