NO level sellers are on the first page

Fiverr gives new sellers a boost when they first join by letting them appear on the first page. When you were a new seller, they did the same for you. 🙂

Everyone would like to be on the first page, but that is not possible as there are only 48 spots there. So Fiverr has an algorithm for rotating everyone’s gig position.

Fiverr gives new sellers a boost when they first join by letting them appear on the first page. When you were a new seller, they did the same for you. 🙂

Everyone would like to be on the first page, but that is not possible as there are only 48 spots there. So Fiverr has an algorithm for rotating everyone’s gig position.

Thanks 🙂

In addition to what @vickiespencer said, Fiverr rotates sellers in search, so everyone can get the chance to be seen.

That’s good. But I guess it doesn’t happen often…I mean there is no schedule and I can not know when next time I will be on the first page.

But what about 2nd level sellers or top sellers, does Fiverr rotate them as well?

That’s good. But I guess it doesn’t happen often…I mean there is no schedule and I can not know when next time I will be on the first page.

But what about 2nd level sellers or top sellers, does Fiverr rotate them as well?

Yes, everyone is affected by Fiverr’s algorithm.

Yes, everyone gets rotated according to Fiverr’s algorithm.

Archived