No order after being professional

paarangat8

I haven’t get any porders since I’ve started, I am a professional logo designer with more than 4 years of experience. I’ve applied all the tips given by fiverr but I have not seen any change in the sales. I’ve got 0 orders till now and don’t know what to do next. Suggest me some ways of getting out of no sales.

You’re in a very competitive field. There are 85220 gigs in logo design. What’s so good about your offer that someone would choose you over 85000+ other gigs that also offer logo design?

I can offer extra logos for less amount of money, i can provide the most unique logos

but what else can i offer?any tips?

I can offer extra logos for less amount of money, i can provide the most unique logos

but what else can i offer?any tips?

I can offer extra logos for less amount of money

Desperation is a terrible business strategy, and one that will likely encourage bad buyers to take advantage of you. Don’t offer more work for less money, offer better quality for a better value.

i can provide the most unique logos

Everyone already tries to do this.

what else can i offer?

Think like a businessman. What do your intended target customers need? Do you have the skills to provide what they need? Can you provide what they need to a higher level of quality than your competition?

any tips?

You need a service first. Figure out what your customers need, and how you can fulfill those needs. Once you know what you can offer to others, then you can start asking for tips about how to improve your gig presentation.

We aren’t going to tell you what to sell. You need to figure that out on your own, based upon the skills you possess, the needs of your target customers, and how you want to present yourself. Start doing some brainstorming, then come back and tell us what you decided to do.

I can offer extra logos for less amount of money

Desperation is a terrible business strategy, and one that will likely encourage bad buyers to take advantage of you. Don’t offer more work for less money, offer better quality for a better value.

i can provide the most unique logos

Everyone already tries to do this.

what else can i offer?

Think like a businessman. What do your intended target customers need? Do you have the skills to provide what they need? Can you provide what they need to a higher level of quality than your competition?

any tips?

You need a service first. Figure out what your customers need, and how you can fulfill those needs. Once you know what you can offer to others, then you can start asking for tips about how to improve your gig presentation.

We aren’t going to tell you what to sell. You need to figure that out on your own, based upon the skills you possess, the needs of your target customers, and how you want to present yourself. Start doing some brainstorming, then come back and tell us what you decided to do.

Thanks a lot sir for your kind advise. I will surely implement it. I have an experience of 4 years in designing brand logo and suggesting brand names and i will surely use this in the business

Archived