Your Fiverr Buying Story

smudged

Are you a Fiverr buyer?
It’s time to put yourself in the spotlight and share some of your experiences.

We are starting a new initiative and are looking for buyers to share their unique Fiverr stories. How have you improved/grown your business or launched an idea using Fiverr Gigs? Have you given an original gift that you purchased on FIverr?

Whatever it is, we want to hear about it below!

We will select some of the best stories and share it with thousands of Fiverr users, giving you the opportunity to showcase your business. If your story is selected you will also win Fiverr Credit.

So, what are you waiting for? Share your story below, include a high quality picture of you, your business or the item you bought on Fiver.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has been seven days since I started trying to get service on Fiverr. Unfortunately I have still not gotten in contact with a Technician to repair my Computer.

I started on the 6th December.Today is the 12th. December. I am still waiting. I am ‘fragglesrock’

<sheriff’s note: is this a buying story or a complaint about an IT issue? I am really confused

Last week I ordered 18 Fairy names from Adorablenames for my 5 year old niece’s Fairy-themed birthday party as thank you presents for the girls who attended.

Adorablenames did an amazing job of getting all of the names completed and sent to me very quickly. She then responded professionally to my questions of the best way to get them printed and laminated for the party.

At the party the reactions to the adorablenames presents was really fantastic. The Mothers all commented on the exceptional artwork and were thrilled to receive such a beautiful present to put up in their daughter’s rooms.

The girls really loved them as well and proudly showed each other what their names looked like written in ‘fairies’.

I want to thank adorablenames for working so hard to get me this large number of names in time for the party and also for creating and making this gorgeous product available to everyone through Fiverr.

Thanks adorablenames!

Carrie

Canberra

Australia

I run a blog and have been for the past couple years with a horrible logo that definitely made me loose customers for lack of professionalism. The problem was that the cost to buy a logo was hundreds of dollars, and it would be a big investment, so I had this cheap self made logo. I finally decided on making an investment to buy a logo, and that I would do it later in the week. I got all the money and I was going to buy it the next day when I found Fiverr, an awesome site with amazing services for only $5! I searched the site and found 100s of services for logo design with 1000s of satisfied customers! I was also surprised at how quickly the services were done and how good the work looked. The next day, instead of spending $275, I only spent $5 to get the same thing, only cheaper and faster on Fiverr! The logo that I got was amazing, original, and much more professional. I have definitely attracted a ton more attention to my blog, just by spending $5. Since then I have bought many more gifts from Fiverr and each time I have been awed by the amazing and professional results.

• 5 weeks later...
riyanairtel said: Reply to @predsun1: I am still waiting. can you please help me about more orders. didn't get orders my gig. I have 100% rating in my profile please help me

Hi

I am a frequent buyer of your type of gigs offerings. Would I order a gig from you? Probably not, after seeing not a lot of Fiverr history, a 25% cancellation rate and 67% approval rating.

In the eyes of a guy like me, your reputation is very important. Here's a couple of suggestions. Trim down your gig offerings to what you do best. The current selection is all over the map. As a buyer, I don't want you to over promise and you are expected to deliver on time. It's OK to set a 5 to 10 day delivery, if your work is good enough to put you in demand. Some of my regular sellers deliver in 10 to 14 days, but it's OK because they deliver as offered, on time every time and the wait has already been worth it.

Guest luna_dreamer07

Hello! 🙂 I’ve had the honor of purchasing two Gigs from incredible artists. The second one delivered early, and the artwork was so beautiful I cried. Will definitely order from that artist again!

This is the second time around that i"m using fiverr… I will say so far it has been horrible. the sellers do not respond to update request. I will put it this way, if you have an urgent business this is not the place to come. My interest is in solo ad and email list but i’m still to see a credible and responsive seller in this niche… I don’t know if they have a customer service phone line

As a Top Rated and Super Seller here on Fiverr, I love to buy some of the amazing gigs out there.

From the amazing Art from http://fiverr.com/artportraits/draw-or-paint-you-a-premium-portrait

http://puu.sh/6BZAB/6e0b5804c7.jpg

To Super cute pixel character from Eloy87 http://fiverr.com/eloy87

http://puu.sh/6BZCL/299f6ccf8c.jpg

To the amazingly talented MadMoo http://fiverr.com/madmoo

http://puu.sh/6BZ8L/3b9403a43b.jpg

And not forgetting these super cute kids who will tell you a cool joke http://fiverr.com/bennyandmillie/tell-you-a-cool-joke-that-will-impress-any-six-or-eight-year-old-child

Fiverr is one of those places where you can find hidden gems like these that you can share with your friends and family, I’ve loved everything I’ve had from the many many Fiverr buys overt the past 2 years, When I’m looking for something different for a project or something to give as a gift, Fiverr isn’t too far away to fulfil what I need.

Although I have not used Fiverr for some months now , I will be returning again after my holiday. I have had only great responses to my requests and have been amazed at the proffessional gigs supplied quickly.I am a veryy happyyy Fiverrrrr fannnn

I couldn’t believe what great value I got for my money. I had two terrific covers created for the first two Kindle books I published on my own without my publisher’s help. I’m used to the publisher spending hundreds of dollars for the rights to cover art. Here for a very small amount, I got quality cover art that I’ve received lots of compliments on (and a fair number of sales). The two artists were postertoaster and purpleartdog. If you want to see what they did, check out my web site. Just Google Robin Robertson, psychology.

My guy, where I bought my gig was VERY awesome! i am computer impaired and have a website. He fixed me right up. I will use him over again with the next issue I have.

I also realize not all customers are as " handicapped" as I am. he knew exactly what to do and what i mean to fix, even though i did not know the professional terms.

I tell you:I am one happy Fiverr camper!!!

Now I am thinking to offer my crochet pattern on Fiverr, but are too stupid to figure out the picture sizes. Oh well.

I have had very mixed results with Fiverr. One gig never will get completed there is always an excuse. Had an ap made, but it doesn’t work on all android phones. Had some other gigs done but really didn’t see results in page views from the gig. Did have good results from one gig on increased traffic. Facebook pushing ads seem like they have done more than the Fiverr people. I think some people over sell their product as what it may do for you. At $5, I usually give a positive result when the work has been delivered, but realize later I don’t see results I anticipated. I will be more careful on selecting any promotion gigs in the future. I did get some good artwork done.

Found fiverr a couple of months back. Initially just browsing the vast numbers, and intrigued at how each one was advertising their service. I eventually needed to find a VoiceOver, and thought I’d give the site a try. I ordered two from two sellers and they were excellent quality. I was able to specify my needs and they met the brief perfectly. I’ve since found similar gigs who are just amazing. To have a variety of different voices in my shows is brilliant. I’ve also tried a couple of gigs of people holding signs, which have also been excellent. I’m also a musician, who would like to try and get some other musicians through the site, to aid my composition.

In short, this site is simply fantastic, and thanks to all that work on it,

• 2 weeks later...

Fiverr Customer Service Sucks

I’ve been trying for days to get my Dwolla account to work with Fiverr so I can make a purchase. It doesn’t work. I can’t make a purchase using Dwolla and neither Dwolla or Fiverr has done anything about it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Help. I am new to Fiverr and on the 11th I placed two orders. The money for both was taken from my Paypal account but the orders are not showing up now. Not sure if they ever did. I have some of the information. Transaction ID on one of them. Item ID on one of them. And the sellers name on one. Is there a URL that I can go to where I can use this information to find the sellers?

Thank you for any help,

Calleng

Archived