$5 for 10 pages website but not getting buyers

kittujai

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion, shorter ones don’t stand out. Just imagine how many other web designers use the same short title. A long but descriptive title tells visitors exactly what they’re getting before clicking on it. Its like writing a paper, your first sentence has to grab the readers’ attention while expressing the main idea. Using certain adjectives draw people in. That’s just my opinion. I’ve never had a short titled gig, do well.

You’re welcome. Its all about wordplay. Just make your gig sound super awesome. Start each word with an uppercase and use all caps for the main word. Advertise offline too. I’ve placed ads on craigslist that got me on google’s first page for certain keywords. You can also create a squeeze page to capture leads. Offer the $5 deal if they sign up for your mailing list. Once they enter their email address, you can display a link to your fiverr gig. But make sure you add instructions for them to sign up, then go to your fiverr gig (have it open up in a new window. Note: this is for promoting offline. If you can build a list, you could upsell them on other services in the future. 🙂 Once you build trust by providing quality work, you will gain a loyal/repeat customer. Keep in mind it takes more money to get new customers, that’s why most businesses invest so much in promoting new offers to previous customers.

CheapGigs - Here’s some suggestions

-Define what “CPA” is in your gig

-Redefine your gig titles. Take useless keywords out, put good ones in. Ex: "I will check Your blog/website and turn it into a money making site within 2days Guaranteed for $5"

Whos going to search for “Check my website”? No one.

Im not sure HOW you do it, but maybe something like…

"I will install Google Adsense onto your website/blog/wordpress to start making you money!“

or

"I will make your website/blog/wordpress into a money making BEAST! GUARANTEED"

You gotta get GOOD keywords in there 🙂

'I will show You How I Made 5Newbies To Bank In More Than 1,000Dollars In Less Than 6hours for $5"

Sort of like that

"I will send you a video on how I helped 5 people make big money! $1,000 in less than 6 hours!”

^ Also explain more… we are buyers. If you can get 1,000$ in less than 6 hours… Why are you on fiverr, trying to make $3.75 one person at a time?

Lots of things you can do to make your gigs better! :smiley: Just look around at other peoples stuff, and see how they are successful too! 🙂

• 2 months later...

I haven’t fully read your topic, or the replies here, but instantly, when I see “10 page website for $5”, I instantly think you are majorly underselling yourself, or the quality of work is poor.

When you devalue your service to this extent, you will put users off. There is a fine line between good value, and poor marketing - and I believe, unfortunately, your gig crosses it.

As a buyer, $5 for 1 page would be a bargain, seeing 10, really puts me off.

Archived