Can I do two services work with one account?

sojib_sikder

Thanks, but I already create 2 services. one web and second graphic but graphic service not approve. why? see the file

If you don’t know the exact reason why your gig was denied, I would suggest that you read Fiverr’s ToS to see if it offers any clues. If you don’t find any concrete clues in the ToS, you could contact CS and ask them for more specific info.

I just zoomed in on the two notifications from the screenshot provided above, and it looks like @ahmwritingco is right. It looks like “duplication of gigs” is the reason why they were denied.

@sojib_sikder You are NOT allowed to create more than one gig that offers the exact same service/product.

see my g-ig content. I don’t copy another g-ig

see my g-ig content. I don’t copy another g-i

Did you use a similar gig image/gig title for the two gigs that were denied? That could also be a reason why the gigs were denied.

It is possible that Fiverr thought the gigs were not unique enough for them not to be considered duplicates. For more clarification on this issue, I’d suggest that you contact Fiverr’s Customer Support.

If you don’t know the exact reason why your gig was denied, I would suggest that you read Fiverr’s ToS to see if it offers any clues. If you don’t find any concrete clues in the ToS, you could contact CS and ask them for more specific info.

I just zoomed in on the two notifications from the screenshot provided above, and it looks like @ahmwritingco is right. It looks like “duplication of gigs” is the reason why they were denied.

@sojib_sikder You are NOT allowed to create more than one gig that offers the exact same service/product.

Brother I create only 2 gig

If it wasn’t approved, that’s because it didn’t meet Fiverr’s Terms of Service, not because you’re only allowed one service. If you do your research, you’ll see you’re allowed seven gigs with a no-level Fiverr account.

Correction: Sorry, I meant seven gigs, not five

If it wasn’t approved, that’s because it didn’t meet Fiverr’s Terms of Service, not because you’re only allowed one service. If you do your research, you’ll see you’re allowed seven gigs with a no-level Fiverr account.

Correction: Sorry, I meant seven gigs, not five

I think you’re proof of that, too! You have a Gig for social media marketing and a Gig for sock puppet videos. I’m not sure a person could offer two services that were more different. 😃

I think you’re proof of that, too! You have a Gig for social media marketing and a Gig for sock puppet videos. I’m not sure a person could offer two services that were more different. 😃

Haha! Thanks for noticing that. I can’t share it here, but Fiverr actually featured a whole blog post on me and mentioned the diversity of my gigs.

see my g-ig content. I don’t copy another g-i

Did you use a similar gig image/gig title for the two gigs that were denied? That could also be a reason why the gigs were denied.

It is possible that Fiverr thought the gigs were not unique enough for them not to be considered duplicates. For more clarification on this issue, I’d suggest that you contact Fiverr’s Customer Support.

Thanks brother 🙂

Archived