How a racked my gig at first page

Everyone wants to be on the first page! 🙂

However, There are only 48 gigs on the first page, so Fiver has a super secret algorithm for rotating those who appear on page one of search results. 😉

It seems that seller’s stats have something to do with you gig placement. So try to keep them always between 90-100%. 👍

Hi,

I’m a new user, Kindly share me some tips to get my gig ranked at first page and to get orders.

Thank you

I’m a new user, Kindly share me some tips to get my gig ranked at first page

you can’t rank your gig as you want.

The rank is based on the your gig performance. And your performance is based on doing sales.

I’m a new user, Kindly share me some tips to get my gig ranked at first page

The rank is based on the your gig performance. And your performance is based on doing sales.

Can you imagine the size of the first page if everyone could rank their gig as they wanted to? :rofl:

image.jpg.e4f1a836165e9bf4515634ee9982c390.jpg

Look it up in the forum. It has been asked hundreds of times.

If you do your research you’ll also learn that many factors unrelated to your activity influence who gets on the first page. It’s not something you get automatically because you do all the right things.

Please look things up before you post.

Everyone wants to be on the first page! 🙂

However, There are only 48 gigs on the first page, so Fiver has a super secret algorithm for rotating those who appear on page one of search results. 😉

It seems that seller’s stats have something to do with you gig placement. So try to keep them always between 90-100%. 👍

Much Helpful, Thank you so much. .

Archived