Email SPAM. Please be aware

mjensen415

If you received a message that appears as if it was sent from Fiverr or its sellers, please disregard it. We have received reports of spam messages that were sent from unknown sources. Needless to say that they were not sent by us or our sellers and are completely unrelated to us. If you need help reporting this issue to the authorities, please do not hesitate to contact us.

As far as we know this person is using contact lists of third parties and sending these kinds of emails to various audiences, including Fiverr users. By doing so, this person is impersonating some of our sellers and trying to cause harm to our reputation.

As you can imagine, this type of behavior is absolutely prohibited by Fiverr’s Terms of Service and Our Trust & Safety team will act accordingly.

Please do not hesitate to share with us any additional communication with this person.

We would also like to get the source of the email, so we can address this issue further. Please see the screenshot attached for instructions on how to retrieve it (gmail).

image.png.70db3a72f3695a99c6c0c30f711dcf9d.png

Once you have obtained the source of the email (copy and paste us the source), please also report the email you received as “Spam and/or Phishing”.

image-1.thumb.png.d60de711943b144f0a86a1202f6900ca.png

• 4 months later...

Over the last few days, it has come to our attention that some people have been receiving threatening emails that point users to a TrustPilot review page. These emails are NOT from Fiverr, even though the emails are spoofing "support@fiverr.com". We are working internally on a solution to stop them. We would never ask our community to share anything except their honest experience with us. Please do not click on any link in the emails and please report any emails like this to our support group so we can track the source of these emails. https://www.fiverr.com/support

i got this mail

Hi there,

You recently reached out to our Customer Support.
We would like to hear more about your experience and gather your feedback on how your inquiry was handled, so we can improve your Fiverr experience and meet (or exceed!) your expectations.

It will take you only one minute to fill the short survey.

Mod Note: Link removed

I did reach out to customer service last week for an issue I had. I also got a separate email asking me to rate the experience, but it was not threatening in any way. I did fill it out since the customer service guy was helpful. I have a feeling this is NOT a spam email that you are talking about - let us know if it is normal to receive an email asking how our experience was with customer service after we open a ticket about a problem we have. I think the last time I interacted with customer service a few months ago, I got the same email requesting that I fill out a survey about how my issue was handled. I did fill it out back then too.

GG 

Archived