Please I need urgent help from experienced sellers here

writerlovelady

I suggest you tell the buyer you never open anything when you don’t know what’s in it. And suggest they tell you what’s in the file.

If they disappear after that, you can report and block them on the basis that the file was suspicious.

Hi guys

Please if a buyer sends a file which I suspect to be malicious. Please how can I protect myself and scan the file without downloading it on my device.

how can I protect myself and scan the file without downloading it on my device.

With Virus Total.

Right-click with your mouse on the file, copy the file address, and then paste it into Virus Total (choose the URL option).

I suggest you tell the buyer you never open anything when you don’t know what’s in it. And suggest they tell you what’s in the file.

If they disappear after that, you can report and block them on the basis that the file was suspicious.

Thanks you very much,

I really appreciate your help.

🤝

how can I protect myself and scan the file without downloading it on my device.

With Virus Total.

Right-click with your mouse on the file, copy the file address, and then paste it into Virus Total (choose the URL option).

With Virus Total.

Right-click with your mouse on the file, copy the file address, and then paste it into Virus Total (choose the URL option)

Thanks you very much,

I really appreciate your help.

I’ve screenshoted your response.

This is exactly I’ll do next time.

The buyer ordered, I delivered and he was happy.🤝

Block the buyer. Don’t even consider opening it. You have no reason to.

Don’t even consider opening it

Thanks you very much?

He later turned out to be a genuine buyer. He was kind enough to screenshot the document and send.

I did the work and he was happy.

Thanks?

Don’t even consider opening it

Thanks you very much?

He later turned out to be a genuine buyer. He was kind enough to screenshot the document and send.

I did the work and he was happy.

Thanks?

You’re welcome. I understand that it’s a bit difficult to determine this at times.

Archived