I want to ask just one question from experienced sellers

Having fiverr app means you are online according to your timeline. There was also an option in the app which let you stay online but i don’t know that now.

There was also an option in the app which let you stay online but i don’t know that now.

It created problems for sellers. Buyers would think that they were online and ignoring their messages.

There was also an option in the app which let you stay online but i don’t know that now.

It created problems for sellers. Buyers would think that they were online and ignoring their messages.

We do get direct notifications plus fiverr also updates buyer and seller if there is night time. If seller don’t reply directly then Yes, its best to not use that option if that option is still there.

The page refresher can give you some confidence only, but not work for your sales. That is why people often asked that our gig has good views, clicks and impression but not coming any sales.

Same as a garbage placed some where, and people see that while they are passing through.

The main object is to win the trust of your visitors. do you think ? your offer is unique and valuable information/Service, and leading to your competition? I hopes these are the basic factor, and we should consider it properly.

Correct advice, Agree with you!

Guest netartica

What does that have to do with my comments?

I myself noticed those dead flower which was not suiting to his words, but considered it as an unintentional mistake for some thing good, and when I found some wrong impression going towards dead flowers,

image.png.11c3a9904dd5f6673ec5edabca532464.png

I feel your hatted remarks or may be I took you wrongly. And tried to explain, everything has values, and a great pleasure of such memory.

I tried easy words to explain, but If you hurtled, I am apologist, with a humble request of “Don’t Take Me As Wrong”. We are public and we came here for our best matches professionally.

The above story was to make you guys happy, and definitely not for any questionable returns.

Thank you

I myself noticed those dead flower which was not suiting to his words, but considered it as an unintentional mistake for some thing good, and when I found some wrong impression going towards dead flowers,

I feel your hatted remarks or may be I took you wrongly. And tried to explain, everything has values, and a great pleasure of such memory.

I tried easy words to explain, but If you hurtled, I am apologist, with a humble request of “Don’t Take Me As Wrong”. We are public and we came here for our best matches professionally.

The above story was to make you guys happy, and definitely not for any questionable returns.

Thank you

I tried easy words to explain

This can be seen as condescending.

Guest netartica

I tried easy words to explain

This can be seen as condescending.

is it? Please guide me in which manners? and thank you for notifying me. or give me a short time for recheck.

What will happen if i use chrome auto refresher extension to refresh my fiverr account to keep my self always online?

Will it get me in trouble? So please suggest me

Thanks Regards;

Ghazanfar

What will happen if i use chrome auto refresher extension to refresh my fiverr account to keep my self always online?

Being always online doesnt mean you will get more orders. Check out the results on this poll

2 days ago, I needed an urgent logo design. As I was searching for a designer, I found myself filtering them based on whether they were online at that time. That made me wonder if I have missed out on orders from new clients because I am not always online on Fiverr. What do you guys think? Does it matter to you, when ordering, if the seller is online? I never order from sellers who are not onlineIt doesn’t matter to me whether the seller is online or not0voters

Guest netartica

Please guide me in which manners?

You’re using ‘easy words’, or, trying to make it simple, as if @humanissocial isn’t smart enough to be able to understand you.

very true, and though I didn’t tried for such impressions.

I imagined someone giving me a bouquet of dead flowers. It’s like something out of a '40s film noir. Hahaha

These words pushed me in and I just comment in same happy environments

but she again repeated her query.

I had two choice to explain

image.jpg.6584e37444fe2f086fa986c9cd0a115a.jpg

and the other wich I’ve shared. and the subject was only those dead flawers.

About having an app to pretend you are online all the time:

Potential buyers and previous clients can get mad if they think you are online a lot and ignoring them.

If they see you are online and send a message which goes unanswered it’s not good.

Potential buyers and previous clients can get mad if they think you are online a lot and ignoring them.

Yes you are right i understood now 👍

very true, and though I didn’t tried for such impressions.

I imagined someone giving me a bouquet of dead flowers. It’s like something out of a '40s film noir. Hahaha

These words pushed me in and I just comment in same happy environments

but she again repeated her query.

I had two choice to explain

and the other wich I’ve shared. and the subject was only those dead flawers.

I understood the dead flowers reference, but you still didn’t contextualize how your metaphor related to what I was talking about. That is what I was querying.

Guest netartica

I find @netartica to be respectful always but simply might miss the meanings of some things at times. I would never think he would be condescending. He might have meant he was trying to be more clear.

There is just a basic miscommunication.

I am so thankful to all of you in different regards.

@humanissocial Humanissocial Thank you for the queries it helped me for building vocabulary

@catwriter Catwriter Thank you for notifying me, but your did similar to me. the only difference is, I flagged

and countless thanks for MissCrystal for giving my right picture.

I don’t know when I can speak better, but my learning skills always active.

Thank you all

I find @netartica to be respectful always but simply might miss the meanings of some things at times. I would never think he would be condescending. He might have meant he was trying to be more clear.

There is just a basic miscommunication.

I would never think he would be condescending. He might have meant he was trying to be more clear.

I said that it could be seen as condescending, not that there’s no other explanation for what he was trying to accomplish.

Guest netartica

I would never think he would be condescending. He might have meant he was trying to be more clear.

I said that it could be seen as condescending, not that there’s no other explanation for what he was trying to accomplish.

I didn’t blame you @catwriter, you did the best part. please leave it on my humble request. move on some productive discussions. I have powerful ideas for a wealthy life but my ideas has no powerful words. That’s why I mostly spend my time on reading.

Limp, dead flowers for giving someone the truth? Am I missing something?

I’m sorry i just looked there these flowers not clearly and might be found these only there.Any way i’m the type of person who keep values of other persons.I hope you will understand my concern :roll_eyes:

Archived