Experienced Buyers and Sellers Here, Give an Advice to New Seller

nisimimike

I joined fiverr three weeks ago and created two gigs, one on Business Plan and the other on transcription. I have completed two orders on the Business Plan gig so far. I got those orders from the buyers request page. But now I can’t see buyers request anymore. So I want to ask experienced buyers and sellers here, to advice me on what to do to start getting direct orders on my gigs.

Sellers can share their experience as well.

Even I myself want to know, why we can’t see buyers request regularly. It is almost 50 days I’ve joined fiverr and complete one order from this forum. I saw the buyer request two times only, I observed, those buyer requests are 2, 3, 5 or 7 days older but not visible continuously to us?

Hopes using your topic, we can know more about it!

I joined fiverr three weeks ago and created two gigs, one on Business Plan and the other on transcription. I have completed two orders on the Business Plan gig so far. I got those orders from the buyers request page. But now I can’t see buyers request anymore. So I want to ask experienced buyers and sellers here, to advice me on what to do to start getting direct orders on my gigs.

Sellers can share their experience as well.

I have completed two orders

Congratulations. Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Welcome to the forum

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get more orders are in the above.

Take some time to read them. 🙂

Also check out: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.) for helpful information.

Archived