Account Restricted and not getting any response

kaffeabbas

hi there to all, I was a professional graphic designer with 6 years of experience, I recently came to Fiverr, My expertise were t-shirt designing and making illustrations , Well it was a very good start, I just earned 2500$ in my first month with 4.9 rating, 100% response rate, 100% on time delivery, 99% order completion, with 75 reviews and 90 orders completed and in that time I made some mistake, My first mistake was to send a message to a friend with random words that went into spam and I received a warning for it, than later on one of my client posted a wrong review by mistake, he asked me to change it, I said I couldn’t you should as CS team for it, then I received my 2nd warning for it, Recently I made a purchase from a Fiverr from some new seller and I don’t know after completing the order his account got blocked and Fiverr sent me third warning and my account got restricted, They said its restricted.
now the problem is that I have all potential and returning buyers with me, who are contacting me through other mediums and asking what happened to my profile. I just want to be there as soon as possible.
I contacted CS about this, they said they can’t tell that how much gonna time does it take, Now anyone please can tell me till when they will open my account, I am scared I have read some threads which say that it even take months**, I have worked day and night very hard to achieve it and I don’t want to lose it,** Please anybody can just tell me what I should do now.

hi there to all, I was a professional graphic designer with 6 years of experience, I recently came to Fiverr, My expertise were t-shirt designing and making illustrations , Well it was a very good start, I just earned 2500$ in my first month with 4.9 rating, 100% response rate, 100% on time delivery, 99% order completion, with 75 reviews and 90 orders completed and in that time I made some mistake, My first mistake was to send a message to a friend with random words that went into spam and I received a warning for it, than later on one of my client posted a wrong review by mistake, he asked me to change it, I said I couldn’t you should as CS team for it, then I received my 2nd warning for it, Recently I made a purchase from a Fiverr from some new seller and I don’t know after completing the order his account got blocked and Fiverr sent me third warning and my account got restricted, They said its restricted.

now the problem is that I have all potential and returning buyers with me, who are contacting me through other mediums and asking what happened to my profile. I just want to be there as soon as possible.

I contacted CS about this, they said they can’t tell that how much gonna time does it take, Now anyone please can tell me till when they will open my account, I am scared I have read some threads which say that it even take months**, I have worked day and night very hard to achieve it and I don’t want to lose it,** Please anybody can just tell me what I should do now.

Now anyone please can tell me till when they will open my account

We can’t, I’m afraid. We’re all just buyers and sellers here. Fiverr doesn’t consult us when it comes to matters like these.

Please anybody can just tell me what I should do now.

You’ll just have to wait and be patient. Hope for the best. There’s really nothing else you can do now that won’t make the situation worse.

I hope you hear some good news soon.

Now anyone please can tell me till when they will open my account

We can’t, I’m afraid. We’re all just buyers and sellers here. Fiverr doesn’t consult us when it comes to matters like these.

Please anybody can just tell me what I should do now.

You’ll just have to wait and be patient. Hope for the best. There’s really nothing else you can do now that won’t make the situation worse.

I hope you hear some good news soon.

Thanks yeah hope so, like I earned so much, I left my job to work full time on this and now this happened, wasn’t expecting it, atleast a big platform like this should not work on assumptions they should provide a time frame to approve the review

Thanks yeah hope so, like I earned so much, I left my job to work full time on this and now this happened, wasn’t expecting it, atleast a big platform like this should not work on assumptions they should provide a time frame to approve the review

The only suggestion I could give you is to start looking for a job.

Archived