Can u guys please analyze my gig?

cloeconnell

Hi Cloeconnell,

Your Gig has a lot of potential. I like your images.

One thing you could improve quickly is your Gig description, especially your first paragraph. Everything feels a little bit squashed together. Add in some spaces and line breaks to make it easier to read.

Another thing I’ve noticed is parts of your Gig aren’t coherent. Take revisions, for example. You say you offer unlimited revisions, but have set the revisions value to 1 or 2, depending on the package purchased.

Also, your Gig text says you’ll deliver in 24 hours, your headline says you’ll deliver in 48 hours, and your packages area says you’ll deliver in 3 days. It’s quite confusing.

Hi Cloeconnell,

Your Gig has a lot of potential. I like your images.

One thing you could improve quickly is your Gig description, especially your first paragraph. Everything feels a little bit squashed together. Add in some spaces and line breaks to make it easier to read.

Thank u my dear, it gives me a lot of work to edit one by one, but finally I have done, thank u so so much for the tips, I will surely follow <3

sweet kisses:purple_heart:

Thank u my dear, it gives me a lot of work to edit one by one, but finally I have done, thank u so so much for the tips, I will surely follow <3

sweet kisses:purple_heart:

You’re welcome! When you’ve made those changes, I’ll see if I can offer any more tips.

Another thing I’ve noticed is parts of your Gig aren’t coherent. Take revisions, for example. You say you offer unlimited revisions, but have set the revisions value to 1 or 2, depending on the package purchased.

Also, your Gig text says you’ll deliver in 24 hours, your headline says you’ll deliver in 48 hours, and your packages area says you’ll deliver in 3 days. It’s quite confusing.

OMGGG I didnt notice this, thank u so so much

BTW, I see you’re charging $60 for an addicional revision as well as for ordering an additional image.

Are you sure you want to charge that price or perhaps it was a mistake while selecting the value?

I see you’re charging $60 for an addicional revision

That might be in case somebody like me orders. It takes hours of work to make me beautiful. 😬

@maitasun, do you think her photo retouch Gigs are too similar for Fiverr’s liking?

I wouldn’t want them to get deleted after she’s worked hard on them.

I know one is for portraits and the other for photos, but there are LOTS of similarities. Fiverr may deem them duplicates.

@maitasun, do you think her photo retouch Gigs are too similar for Fiverr’s liking?

I wouldn’t want them to get deleted after she’s worked hard on them.

I know one is for portraits and the other for photos, but there are LOTS of similarities. Fiverr may deem them duplicates.

That was exactly what I was looking at right now.

I see she has 3 gigs all offering the same service. I’m no expert in this field but for me, all 3 of them are equal gigs.

As you say, she should work in perfecting all 3 into just 1 gig and delete the other 2 (she should choose which one to keep).

Ah, great minds!

Cloe, Fiverr can be pretty trigger-happy when it comes to deleting Gigs they feel are duplicates. Lots of sellers have come to this forum complaining that their Gigs got deleted out of the blue.

Maita 🌞 and I think it’s safer for you to consolidate everything you have so far into one Gig. Perhaps you could keep this current Gig we’re all working on in this thread. We’ll continue to work with you until you’re happy with it.

Ah, great minds!

Cloe, Fiverr can be pretty trigger-happy when it comes to deleting Gigs they feel are duplicates. Lots of sellers have come to this forum complaining that their Gigs got deleted out of the blue.

Maita 🌞 and I think it’s safer for you to consolidate everything you have so far into one Gig. Perhaps you could keep this current Gig we’re all working on in this thread. We’ll continue to work with you until you’re happy with it.

Ah, great minds!

So they said, modesty apart… 😂

so I will have to delete my 3 oder gigs? im so dumb, I was making another, I don’t know why but I was thinking that more gigs, more chances to get my first request, but know, I see I was wrong :s haha

so I will have to delete my 3 oder gigs? im so dumb,

No, you’re not dumb ! Never, ever, say that again about yourself !!

And no, you don’t need to delete all 3 of them. Lets unify all 3 in one. As @ahmwritingco said, it could be this gig we all are working on to perfect it.

I don’t know why but I was thinking that more gigs, more chances to get my first request, but know, I see I was wrong :s haha

Yes, you can have up to 7 gigs but they must all offer different services, otherwise, Fiverr will take them down.

Yeah, don’t say that! If you want to see real dumbness, you should see me when I try to understand some of the sums Maitasun does on the forum. 😭

You now know a little more about how Fiverr works, which is cool. Hopefully we can work together to create an awesome Gig for you, so you can get your first order.

I started out as a freelancer about 6 years ago (not on this platform, though). I know how frustrating it is when those order notifications don’t come.

Yeah, don’t say that! If you want to see real dumbness, you should see me when I try to understand some of the sums Maitasun does on the forum. 😭

You now know a little more about how Fiverr works, which is cool. Hopefully we can work together to create an awesome Gig for you, so you can get your first order.

I started out as a freelancer about 6 years ago (not on this platform, though). I know how frustrating it is when those order notifications don’t come.

Don’t be so harsh on yourself. At least you know how to write correctly and fast, not like me :rofl:

I guess we’re even now !! 😅

@cloeconnell, I see you made changes on your packages and took away the infamous unlimited revisions keeping them 1-1-2. Good!

Please, correct me if I’m wrong but yet, I see delivery time might need to be changed. You are offering 2-day delivery on your basic package but just 1-day delivery on the premium. Is that how it should be? Basic takes longer than premium to work on?

Also, the description of the premium package is the exact same description as that of the basic package. Which one is correct?

Archived