Where do I find my delivered gigs? [ARCHIVED]

happygabb

Madmoo,

Thank you so much for your response! The place that you are talking about is where I have been going, and it does show the gig that I bought. But when I click on it, it just gives me updates on it. At one point, it does say “YOUR ORDER WAS DELIVERED” but I can’t click on it or anything. And it doesn’t tell me where it was delivered.

Madmoo,

Thank you so much for your response! The place that you are talking about is where I have been going, and it does show the gig that I bought. But when I click on it, it just gives me updates on it. At one point, it does say “YOUR ORDER WAS DELIVERED” but I can’t click on it or anything. And it doesn’t tell me where it was delivered.

Madmoo,

Madmoo,

Madmoo,

• 1 year later...

I have the same thing happen.

I don’t understand why someone would go to all the trouble of designing a logo for me, modifying it twice and then when I say great job, give them a great review they don’t send the source files?

When I contacted CS and told them I couldn’t figure out how to contact the design team- mayb the file went into spam or something- they said the design team ( Orange design) are no longer with fiverr and they will cancel my order. Wow what a waste of time??

Now waiting to see if/how I get my money back so I can start again

• 8 months later...

hi guys, i ordered a gig from fiverr and i was notified that the gig is already delivered. but when i went to the site, i dunno what to do anymore. where do i find my delivered order? i can’t even find “my account.” where do i find it? pls help!!! I’m new in fiverr.

• 3 months later...

Archived