(Help) Average response time is increasing rapidly

Hello Everyone 😍,
Hope you guys are doing well in your freelancing career. I am facing a problem. Please have a look at it.
My average response time is showing 1 hour on my seller dashboard. But when I am opening my Gig it is showing 15 hours. Before a day ago it was 3 hours. A buyer knocked me and I managed to give him a reply within an Hour. I have no idea why this is happening. You definitely know how important the response time is for a seller.
I hope somebody knows a solution for me.
Thanks, Everyone

namit26. Both mobile and Desktop dashboard response time is 1 hour. But when I am opening my gigs it showing 15 hours. Only inside the gig.

Thank you

I think I understand you now… Just ignore it… I must be a glitch in the fiverr site…

What’s most important is the one written on the mobile and desktop main dashboard

I think I understand you now… Just ignore it… I must be a glitch in the fiverr site…

What’s most important is the one written on the mobile and desktop main dashboard

But when the buyer will open my gig and there it is showing 15 hours. So he will think this seller average response time is 15 hours. He will feel confused to give me an order

Just keep replying to all messages on time and it would increase as time goes.

I did. I replied within 1 hour last night. I have the proof. But in the morning I surprised to see that it increased 3 hours to 15 hours. Horrible situation brother

• 3 weeks later...

Archived