This is a nightmare

No, I will not continue making revisions, I even request to cancel the order, because it says it is not to your liking. I rejected the request and resubmitted the video. I’ll do it until I get tired, or until I freak out in between.

I’m afraid the only choice you have to cancel the order through customer support or keep delivering revisions. If you offered 20 revisions that means that your client can press revision button for 20 times (not the amount of changes each revisions include)

If you didn’t want to deliver 20 revisions why did you offer that?

You don’t really have a choice because that’s what you promised to your buyer and you will have to fulfil it or cancel the order.

But this should be a lesson for future not to offer crazy amount of revisions.

I’m afraid the only choice you have to cancel the order through customer support or keep delivering revisions. If you offered 20 revisions that means that your client can press revision button for 20 times (not the amount of changes each revisions include)

You don’t really have a choice because that’s what you promised to your buyer and you will have to fulfil it or cancel the order.

If you offered 20 revisions that means that your client can press revision button for 20 times (not the amount of changes each revisions include)

Yes you’re right! Brilliant. She should cancel it. I feel she may even get a warning if customer support hears about it.

the number of changes I gave was 20, but I have made more than 20 changes!

The first time, the client requested around 10 changes, the second time, I request around 15 changes …

This is one for customer support to guide her on. They will say they can’t force the buyer to accept it. I would cancel it if I did that.

As I said (I think tried to mention not said) we don’t have a cleared picture from both side right ? as our friend mentioned a nightmare at top, may be is not actually as it is, as he mentioned.

Then, after he worked on it, he told me that he needs more changes, and he forces me to give him the source file, I tell him that I can not deliver the source file, that it has an additional price, he threatens me that I must deliver it and he will not mark The order as complete.

this indicates he agreed with the job but need more improvements. here the problem is with source file and that is against the TOS I think?

As I said (I think tried to mention not said) we don’t have a cleared picture from both side right ? as our friend mentioned a nightmare at top, may be is not actually as it is, as he mentioned.

Then, after he worked on it, he told me that he needs more changes, and he forces me to give him the source file, I tell him that I can not deliver the source file, that it has an additional price, he threatens me that I must deliver it and he will not mark The order as complete.

this indicates he agreed with the job but need more improvements. here the problem is with source file and that is against the TOS I think?

the buyer told me he agreed with the video, that everything was great! I only made a few last changes and everything would be ready.

Then forget, put the watermark on the video, and then now look for all these problems with the intention of canceling.

Maybe you want to steal the video and use it without paying?

Thank you very much, the order is currently with an open exchange request, I did not want to deliver the order again so that fiverr does not say that I have used the button to deliver the order unduly.

Then I could deliver the file again and tell him that I will not continue working with him?

How you will take this whole happening? is this easy to digest? absolutely not but loosing hope is more worst.

How you will take this whole happening? is this easy to digest? absolutely not but loosing hope is more worst.

I have contacted fiverr and I hope it can be solved. I have heard that in these cases they are always on the buyer’s side.

I hope you can help me, and not waste time and money that I invested in this work, that would be unfair on behalf of Fiverr.

the buyer told me he agreed with the video, that everything was great! I only made a few last changes and everything would be ready.

Then forget, put the watermark on the video, and then now look for all these problems with the intention of canceling.

Maybe you want to steal the video and use it without paying?

No dear don’t take it negatively, think positive he willing to give you more opportunity to explore him well and gain more revenue.

Yes, I do not want to continue working with this buyer anyway, it has been very rude.

I would like to suggest you a book dear for your bright career. believe me this is not the right attitude to become a brand. you must read it at least once in your life. “How to win friends and influence peoples” you can google it. all the best.

I would like to suggest you a book dear for your bright career. believe me this is not the right attitude to become a brand. you must read it at least once in your life. “How to win friends and influence peoples” you can google it. all the best.

I’ll look for it …

But understand me, if you make an agreement with a buyer, you must comply not? It is annoying that they want to make you work more, without paying you, and I have tried to pay in all ways, and I have not achieved anything. He just wants more work. He asks me to practically redo a video, in which I have to spend more than 5 hours of work.

I’ll look for it …

But understand me, if you make an agreement with a buyer, you must comply not? It is annoying that they want to make you work more, without paying you, and I have tried to pay in all ways, and I have not achieved anything. He just wants more work. He asks me to practically redo a video, in which I have to spend more than 5 hours of work.

Going for some extra miles can leads you for better future. believe me building a good relation is never free. It costs you and you do this investment for your personal entertainment.

the number of changes I gave was 20, but I have made more than 20 changes!

The first time, the client requested around 10 changes, the second time, I request around 15 changes …

Then I will again direct you to my previous answer.

It doesn’t matter how many Changes one revision include, one revision is a one time pressed revision button and it can include even 100 changes inside that request but it will still count as one revision.

To add what @mariashtelle1 already said, 20 revisions is not same thing as 20 changes.

To make it as example:

Buyer wants to change color of 20 words in the book. From what you are saying, that would mean 20 revisions. But, in reality, that is actually 1 revision with 20 changes.

Also, when buyer request revision, you can clearly see how many revisions buyer has left in the order. If you do all changes, reupload, and buyer wants more revisions, it will say 18 revisions left, and so on…

The story, the buyer has returned with a more passive attitude, and we have managed to reach an agreement. Pagina extra for the changes and will not cancel the order, I do not want to waste time with a new seller explaining everything that has already advanced with me.

The story, the buyer has returned with a more passive attitude, and we have managed to reach an agreement. Pagina extra for the changes and will not cancel the order, I do not want to waste time with a new seller explaining everything that has already advanced with me.

Congratulations Samircreative it is really a good news, I wish this would be a good start for building trust to your existing client. All the best

Also you should thanks to Misscrystal and all other fellows who spent their costly time on you for solving your mater. They all continuously providing us good knowledge and better advice. Doing business is not a piece of cake. 😄

Archived