Fiverr canceled order

john2222

I am sure nobody on Fiverr would have experienced this because your order cannot automatically be canceled just because it has been a while since your buyer has logged onto Fiverr.

However, it is very much possible that your buyer either contacted CS and got the order canceled or initiated a PayPal chargeback, neither of which requires the buyer to log onto Fiverr.

Fiverr just canceled an order just because the buyer hasn’t logged in for a couple of days and returned my money back to the buyer.

Anybody else experienced this before?

The fact that he used the following phrase:

returned my money back to the buyer

made me assume that the order was already complete.

But you could be right, too. 🙂

Not quite.
This is from fiverr:

"
Thanks for reaching out to us regarding this order. I can see that the order was cancelled due to the fact that the buyer was not a part of Fiverr for some time after the order was placed. Hence the order had to be cancelled.

I am sorry.

Kind regards "

"I understand how frustrating this can be for the buyer to do this in the middle of the order.

Please bear in mind that this is an automated process, once a user leaves our platform our system automatically cancels these orders.

I can see that the buyer is now available on our platform so feel free to send them a custom offer that is the same as the previous order you had with them and if they accept you can continue from where you left off.

Let me know if you were able to do so or if you need any other assistance.

Warm regards,"

Archived