My First Day in Fiverr!

Guest tangerinesart

Guest tangerinesart

Hi there, everyone! I’m Tangerines. You can call me Tangerie for short. I’ve been drawing digitally approximately since 2013. It’s my very first time starting a sale here and I’m both excited and nervous at the same time. Hopefully I can meet new people here and become friends! ^-^

Have a nice day!

Hello Tangerie,

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum!

Please feel free to browse through the articles in the seller help center as well as the forum! They have a lot of articles/posts specifically curated to serve the needs of new sellers who are just venturing out into the Fiverr-verse. 🙂

Also, please make sure that you’ve carefully read through Fiverr’s Terms of Service as not doing so can inadvertently get your account in trouble with Fiverr staff.

Happy selling! 🙂

Guest tangerinesart

Hello Tangerie,

Please feel free to browse through the articles in the seller help center as well as the forum! They have a lot of articles/posts specifically curated to serve the needs of new sellers who are just venturing out into the Fiverr-verse. 🙂

Also, please make sure that you’ve carefully read through as not doing so can inadvertently get your account in trouble with Fiverr staff.

Happy selling! 🙂

Thank you! I’ll make sure to take a good look around. 😊

Guest tangerinesart

Hello,

I Jaobi, I am also an illustrator and 2D animator. Nice meeting you

Hi! Nice to meet you too. 😄

Hello Tangerie,

Also, please make sure that you’ve carefully read through Fiverr’s Terms of Service as not doing so can inadvertently get your account in trouble with Fiverr staff.

Happy selling! 🙂

Welcome to the forum

Guest tangerinesart

You need to remove your Instagram details from your profile description as sharing off Fiverr contact details is a violation of the Terms of Service as referred to in the post above by @hanshuber16

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Woops! I didn’t know about that. Thank you for letting me know!

Archived