TOS warning in chat

prakash1121

i chat with buyer in buyer web site have a rating system (eCommerce website ) so user can leave a rating for his product but if some lave 5 start rating there is bug

so i try explain in chat but i can see TOS alert how can i explain about this bug? with out TOS Waring

If you type in “@” or “email”, you will get a warning. If you already send it, that’s why you received a TOS warning. When fiverr bots scan and see it, they send you a warning. I think that may be the reason you got the warning.

Examples:

screenshot_297.png.49845cfdbaf9815d02d4255e1566b4f7.png

screenshot_298.png.912bebf209859eea88ea1fff64eecd9e.png

There may also be more that I’ve never heard of before.

i am seeing this kind of alert can i ignore this? how they restricted accounts did they read chats? or automatically system do that?

If you post a message with one of those words (eg. “email”) it will likely get checked by Fiverr and if they think you did something wrong they may give one or more warnings.

If you have a legitimate reason to use those words you could still do so but it would be safer to try to explain the issue about the buyer’s site without using those words if possible.

If you type in “@” or “email”, you will get a warning. If you already send it, that’s why you received a TOS warning. When fiverr bots scan and see it, they send you a warning. I think that may be the reason you got the warning.

Examples:

There may also be more that I’ve never heard of before.

your right @insects44 thank your for your info…

The ToS alert you see is just a reminder about areas that are subject to abuse. Sending a message that has alerts only gets your message flagged, I am fairly certain that you will not get a warning if you do not intend to or violate the ToS - I know this because over 70% of my messages are flagged - but I have never got a warning.

I tried but just decided to not fear expressing what I need to express with my client because of some algo flashing red - if I am responding to an ignorant or a client deliberately trying to break the rules - I always add a line informing them going by their suggestion is against the ToS and I can not be a party to it.

Archived