What's going on fiverr?

qualityseogig

May be today getting huge problem with fiverr. Buyer sending information to start work but i cant see. Also i cant send massage without having any issue. I also submit request to support center but not response now. I will faced huge problem if this going no. anyone can tell me what is the main problem today? Already 25+ order active 😦

Seems nothing is updating on fiverr site.

I delivered my drawing on the order page, marked as delivered, nothing showing on the page.

I tried to deliver with an attachment, nothing showing.

I tried to deliver in inbox, nothing showing.

Customer made new order with me, no information on the order page, but says they updated in the email I received from fiverr.

I submitted a ticket with CS, but no response as " currently experiencing a high volume of support requests".

I’m very worried that the customer side can’t see anything after their orders are marked completed. They might think it’s a scam.

Also as I can’t see any update of all orders, my customers might request changes and be waiting for it. (I have a customer needing their $200 drawing in a couple of hours)

I hope this will be fixed soon.

VERY WORRIED

Guest matt_garry

this is the first time that I have been completely disappointed with fiverr I can’t believe they would have so many problems all at once

This morning (Wed 12/11/2013) I have 7 Fiverr messages in my regular email inbox and the body of every message is entirely blank.

On Mon 12/9 everything was normal. The glitch started Tue 12/10 morning. Every Fiverr message in my email inbox BLANK. They are fine in the Fiverr message system, but not in my email.

I notified CS immediately Tue morning and posted to the Forum. Late Tue night, I rec’d email from CS telling me issue was resolved. Not so.

I have notified them again this morning (Wed 12/11/2013).

Archived