Are you ready for ICC Cricket World Cup 2019?

ruhul_tusar

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm… Seriously??? ICC is promoting cricket with these Pitches? This is a bad move.
I am disappointed from the matches that have been played. All of the Pitches are Green and in favour of Bowlers and better for English Conditions. England, New Zealand, Australia, these teams have so far advantages over other countries. It’s like home wickets to them. All of the Asian Countries teams are currently loosing every match because the pitches are not neutral and they were made for bowlers in mind.

But I am sure… teams will hit back and do their best.
I am just waiting for Indian team to start their campaign… Wanna see how they will play on these pitches. Lol, They didn’t played any match and on other hand… every team had played 1 or 2 matches. Well, I am supposing… best for last. 😍

Umm… Seriously??? ICC is promoting cricket with these Pitches? This is a bad move.

I am disappointed from the matches that have been played. All of the Pitches are Green and in favour of Bowlers and better for English Conditions. England, New Zealand, Australia, these teams have so far advantages over other countries. It’s like home wickets to them. All of the Asian Countries teams are currently loosing every match because the pitches are not neutral and they were made for bowlers in mind.

But I am sure… teams will hit back and do their best.

I am just waiting for Indian team to start their campaign… Wanna see how they will play on these pitches. Lol, They didn’t played any match and on other hand… every team had played 1 or 2 matches. Well, I am supposing… best for last. 😍 @iamsachmusic

This is a very long game 😃 You need to waste 7 hours of your life to watch one single game

There are so many people, Don’t even think about it

Is there a reason why you’re trying to discourage her? :thinking: Shouldn’t we be encouraging others who show interest in trying to understand and watch the sport?

I am not trying to discourage her. Just a comment dude. Chill

• 2 weeks later...

Great result by Pakistan today, beating us on our own turf. I didn’t think you guys had it in you after your poor performance in the last game. You proved me wrong!

Will be interesting to see how your team develops as the tournament goes on. 🇬🇧

• 3 weeks later...

Archived