I'm frustrated by this kind of buyers

jrlemus12

Hello forum!

I’m writing because I’m a little frustrated because there are people who want to do a job a nearly 80% discount off the actual value of my services.

I try to adjust my services based on your budget but you still want everything to be cheaper.

How do you deal with this?

Hello forum!

I’m writing because I’m a little frustrated because there are people who want to do a job a nearly 80% discount off the actual value of my services.

I try to adjust my services based on your budget but you still want everything to be cheaper.

I even give you alternatives so that you can contact me by other means so that we can discuss it in greater detail and that it is by other means of payment.

No need to worry about this once your account gets banned for not following Fiverr’s TOS…

Hello forum!

I know it’s not allowed

Did you intentionally violate the ToS? It’s like putting your hand in fire knowing full well that your hand is going to get burned in the process. Smh :roll_eyes:

I even give you alternatives so that you can contact me by other means so that we can discuss it in greater detail and that it is by other means of payment.

No need to worry about this once your account gets banned for not following Fiverr’s TOS…

So far I haven’t violated the TOS at Fiverr and I really like working here for the reputation system. Some buyers offer me to work off the platform (which I don’t want). I just don’t know how to deal with people who want a cheaper service, almost up to 90% of the cost of my Gig.

I know it’s not allowed

Did you intentionally violate the ToS? It’s like putting your hand in fire knowing full well that your hand is going to get burned in the process. Smh :roll_eyes:

So far I haven’t violated the TOS at Fiverr and I really like working here for the reputation system.

Some buyers offer me to work off the platform (I don’t like it at all). I just don’t know how to deal with people who want a cheaper service, almost up to 90% of the cost of my Gig.

Are there ways for Fiverr to protect freelancers? Can this person be reported?

Based off the statement you edited out your original post, by offering an alternative means of contact and payment your are violating the TOS.

If someone is low balling you on your price simply refuse to do business with them.

So far I haven’t violated the TOS at Fiverr and I really like working here for the reputation system. Some buyers offer me to work off the platform (which I don’t want). I just don’t know how to deal with people who want a cheaper service, almost up to 90% of the cost of my Gig.

. I just don’t know how to deal with people who want a cheaper service, almost up to 90% of the cost of my Gig.

Say no and stop trying to work with them! Don’t agree to go off fiverr to work with them so they can get it cheaper!~ :roll_eyes:

Based off the statement you edited out your original post, by offering an alternative means of contact and payment your are violating the TOS.

If someone is low balling you on your price simply refuse to do business with them.

I edited it, but I don’t want it to be misunderstood. (I’m very bad at expressing myself in English, sorry 😦 ). But thank you for your answer, lately I’ve been getting unfair requests and I’ve never had that for 3 years.

I always try to teach people who contact me that we are professionals and that if we are in Fiverr does not mean that our work is “free”. I get frustrated because lately there are people who are looking a lot for a free job and the truth is that I didn’t know how to react. Fortunately, this client told me that he would look for other options because I don’t want to do that job.

But I know that I must learn to say no.

Thank you for your advice

. I just don’t know how to deal with people who want a cheaper service, almost up to 90% of the cost of my Gig.

Say no and stop trying to work with them! Don’t agree to go off fiverr to work with them so they can get it cheaper!~ :roll_eyes:

It’s never happened to me before and it’s constant! Thank you for expressing yourself and your answer is simple but I find it very difficult to say.

It’s never happened to me before and it’s constant! Thank you for expressing yourself and your answer is simple but I find it very difficult to say.

I find it very difficult to say.

I understand but realize these are not good people who want it so cheap they ask you to break the rules and put your fiverr account in danger. I have no problem saying simply “no”. I also have no problem ignoring them from the point they ask for it so cheap, and also ask to go off fiverr to do business. At that point I ignore all other messages from them and block them.

Bad people need to be ignored and blocked. Everyone needs to have boundaries that people cannot cross.

I find it very difficult to say.

I understand but realize these are not good people who want it so cheap they ask you to break the rules and put your fiverr account in danger. I have no problem saying simply “no”. I also have no problem ignoring them from the point they ask for it so cheap, and also ask to go off fiverr to do business. At that point I ignore all other messages from them and block them.

Bad people need to be ignored and blocked. Everyone needs to have boundaries that people cannot cross.

Thank you very much for your answer! Excellent reflection and I will put it into practice.

Sometimes because you’re good people, you get very badly hurt.

You should not offer 80% discount to them .Because some buyer will try to get those at nearly free.And why you will offer 80% Discount ?.If a buyer goes , you will not get another one ?. I never less my price even I always try to offer additional service for additional charge … However , this is fully depends on you that you will give your service with how much discount .And I just say “Sorry I can not do this . Kindly find someone .” When I see anything wrong… Just report and block when a buyer will ask you to contact outside or breaking the fiverr TOS. And Move on.

You should not offer 80% discount to them .Because some buyer will try to get those at nearly free.And why you will offer 80% Discount ?.If a buyer goes , you will not get another one ?. I never less my price even I always try to offer additional service for additional charge … However , this is fully depends on you that you will give your service with how much discount .And I just say “Sorry I can not do this . Kindly find someone .” When I see anything wrong… Just report and block when a buyer will ask you to contact outside or breaking the fiverr TOS. And Move on.

Thank you very much for your advice! I will follow it to the letter.

The funny thing about that kind of buyers is that they’ll open with: “I need it for $5!”.

I’ll say: “My prices start from $50.”

And instead of just moving on, they just have to go: “Well, this is too expensive!”

Just move on, what kind of a passive-aggressive goodbye is this?

PS Don’t offer any discounts to people you haven’t worked with before. Having previous positive experience is a weak protection, but it’s some protection still.

The funny thing about that kind of buyers is that they’ll open with: “I need it for $5!”.

I’ll say: “My prices start from $50.”

And instead of just moving on, they just have to go: “Well, this is too expensive!”

Just move on, what kind of a passive-aggressive goodbye is this?

PS Don’t offer any discounts to people you haven’t worked with before. Having previous positive experience is a weak protection, but it’s some protection still.

LOL, I completely feel you on this one.😄

I also have the same reaction, if I’m too expensive for you, move on. But I won’t shortchange or undersell myself because you’re looking for a (close to free) discount!

Archived