I like this very much

dhanraj1994

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I spend more time on Facebook because most of my Facebook colleges are also entrepreneurs and information marketers. Some of them don’t even know I’m on Fiverr 🙂 LOL

So I have REALLY great and valuable Facebook discussions as well.

Having said that, I cherish the peeps I’m meeting here on the forums to a GREAT deal. 🙂

Well, I spend more time on Facebook because most of my Facebook colleges are also entrepreneurs and information marketers. Some of them don’t even know I’m on Fiverr 🙂 LOL

Having said that, I cherish the peeps I’m meeting here on the forums to a GREAT deal. 🙂

Archived