Completed 15 Orders but only 10 of them left Review?

dotadesign

Hello I need help! I am a new seller and completed 15 orders. but only 10 of them left a review on my account. As we know reviews are very important. A day ago I have completed an order then left a message to the buyer to leave a review he only marked the order as completed and don’t left a review.

What are the best techniques to get reviews from the buyer in a polite way?

Buyer is not entitled to leave a review. It’s all up to their discretion. Just move on getting more orders. Higher number of orders will result higher number of review, it’s a simple math.

Speaking from someone who has 74% rated orders out of 700+ completed orders.

Hello I need help! I am a new seller and completed 15 orders. but only 10 of them left a review on my account. As we know reviews are very important. A day ago I have completed an order then left a message to the buyer to leave a review he only marked the order as completed and don’t left a review.

What are the best techniques to get reviews from the buyer in a polite way?

I have completed an order then left a message to the buyer to leave a review he only marked the order as completed and don’t left a review.

Asking for reviews will earn you a warning from Fiverr. Don’t ask for reviews. Reviews are, and should always be, voluntary. If a buyer chooses to leave a review, great! If not, don’t worry about it. Move on to the next order, and continue to be a great seller who delivers top-quality work.

Buyer is not entitled to leave a review. It’s all up to their discretion. Just move on getting more orders. Higher number of orders will result higher number of review, it’s a simple math.

Speaking from someone who has 74% rated orders out of 700+ completed orders.

Thank you for answering!

I have completed an order then left a message to the buyer to leave a review he only marked the order as completed and don’t left a review.

Asking for reviews will earn you a warning from Fiverr. Don’t ask for reviews. Reviews are, and should always be, voluntary. If a buyer chooses to leave a review, great! If not, don’t worry about it. Move on to the next order, and continue to be a great seller who delivers top-quality work.

Thank your for letting me know!

10 out of 15 is great.
Concentrate on meeting the objectives of your clients and the reviews will come naturally. Never solicit for it. Also, I would like to let you know getting no reviews is better than getting a bad one. So keep your head up and keep up the good work.

10 out of 15 is great.

Concentrate on meeting the objectives of your clients and the reviews will come naturally. Never solicit for it. Also, I would like to let you know getting no reviews is better than getting a bad one. So keep your head up and keep up the good work.

Great advice and optimism!

Archived