Terrible experience

recently i had order buyer ask me to make flyer and the matching ticket after seeing first draft he said over all he love the design but want a minor change i do the revisions and make the final delivery this time i forget to place fiver water mark. may be i am wrong but i think he wanted to use my design without paying for it after little modifications he opened dispute i ask reason he gave childish excuses like the flyer is dull .brightness is low. why you change the colour? why you change the font?? i did not change anything i just make changes only where he want. he use very bad language and humiliate me. i block him and report him.
this was very terrible experience i never work with this kind of buyer before

Recently, in fact, couple of days ago, I had the similar experience with one buyer. He wanted to check if I was good enough for the job and make me do some samples before placing an order. I did the sample free of cost thinking he may give me some work later on. He even said good job and said he is collecting lot of websites at the moment and let me know as soon as he is done with it. But it has been 3 days now, I haven’t got any response from that buyer even if i sent him a followup message. Some buyers are very flaky by nature. They are pain in ass.😏

Hi there @muneebanaseer44, sorry to hear this. I haven’t experienced such actions, as I am a newbie here on Fiverr, but surely I will stumble upon such customers in the future. So, I’m well prepared. Unfortunate, you will always have people taking advantage of the good. But see it on the bright side, next time you won’t forget to place a watermark on your flyers.

‘‘DON’T LET THE FEAR OF FALLING KEEP YOU FROM FLYING’’

Kind regards, Humberto @hum_on_the_go

The buyer technically isn’t able to cancel an order due to the fact they don’t like your work. As long as what you delivered is what you advertise in your gig and you followed their instructions your job is done. If they don’t like the finish project that’s what the review system is for.

@muneebanaseer44 things like this happens, Usually i deal with such buyer nicely, because at the end we, sellers get effected, so thing is, talk to them and ask him/her what he/she wants.

talk to them and ask him/her what he/she wants.

Once a buyer is rude to you, you don’t have to talk to them, nor should you if you have already delivered. Obviously they are finished trying to work with you if they are rude.

The buyer technically isn’t able to cancel an order due to the fact they don’t like your work. As long as what you delivered is what you advertise in your gig and you followed their instructions your job is done. If they don’t like the finish project that’s what the review system is for.

some buyers prefer to cancel instead of asking for revisions until they like the finished work i do not understand psyche of such kind of buyers

i prefer my mind peace over arguing for some money

I get peace of mind by standing up for myself in these situations.

If all sellers would stop cancelling when some scammer tries to get work for free they wouldn’t try it so much.

some buyers prefer to cancel instead of asking for revisions until they like the finished work i do not understand psyche of such kind of buyers

Let me explain the psyche of such buyers. They want you to cancel so they get your work free.

I get peace of mind by standing up for myself in these situations.

If all sellers would stop cancelling when some scammer tries to get work for free they wouldn’t try it so much.

right but its difficult to deal such kind of buyers

Archived