What time of the day is best to find buyer requests?

carolinetsa

Hey all!
So I’m starting out and I’m looking to get my first order and I heard buyer requests were a great place to start.

My issue is that when I look at the buyer requests page, it’s often empty (I refresh the page quite often throughout the day). I’ve noticed there are peaks during the day when there are bursts of buyer requests, but I can’t really figure out when.
Any advice?

(sorry if it’s been posted before, I can’t find any related topic)

Check this articles

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

issue is that when I look at the buyer requests page, it’s often empty (I refresh the page quite often throughout the day). I’ve noticed there are peaks during the day when there are bursts of buyer requests, but I can’t really figure out when.

Any advice?

What I think is, this is depends on when you’ve been proved your self by your skills and specially the business commutations skills after getting your first order. From my past experiences, that feature once activated for me and I forwarded my 2 bids out of ten. after completed may second offer the rest of buyers requests disappeared and not yet appear it again. I am trying to find out what type of mistake I’ve made and lost that opportunity? Hopes your topic can help me too. Thank you for the topic you’ve created.

Archived