Should I do this with buyers?

spythonian

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I block anyone who seems to be overly anxious and impatient contacting me, because I feel their attitude may carry over to our potential transaction. - so that’s a definite 🚩

I don’t report, I block the person via my fiverr app messaging system.

That way, I’m happy and they move on.

So just ignore everything that was said as you have done and keep doing what you have been doing then. Why continue the conversation at all?

Hopefully no one ever complains.

So just ignore everything that was said as you have done and keep doing what you have been doing then. Why continue the conversation at all?

He started the post, he can end it. How does his feedback bother you?

I sent JUST one reminder [for the first and last time] to my buyers that promised to get back to me

Am glad you got positive feedback. As already ironed out in this post, there could be two sides to sending a reminder. The one you got and the negative one the “experienced” sellers and a few buyers have postulated.

So, I believe for anyone with a similar experience, it is better you weigh your options clearly and decide what path you would like to follow. After all, it is your business and as long as it does not violate Fiverr TOS (which obviously no one has said it does), you should have the last say on what you do with your business.

I sent JUST one reminder [for the first and last time] to my buyers that promised to get back to me

Am glad you got positive feedback. As already ironed out in this post, there could be two sides to sending a reminder. The one you got and the negative one the “experienced” sellers and a few buyers have postulated.

So, I believe for anyone with a similar experience, it is better you weigh your options clearly and decide what path you would like to follow. After all, it is your business and as long as it does not violate Fiverr TOS (which obviously no one has said it does), you should have the last say on what you do with your business.

I didn’t say it bothered me. I asked why he keeps talking about it.

it is your business and as long as it does not violate Fiverr TOS (which obviously no one has said it does),

Actually as we said sellers have said they got warnings for doing it.

Do people think we are lying? Why are so many people saying it if it’s not true? It’s not a matter of opinion. It’s a matter of me being on this forum for years and hearing what happens to people who do it.

See @misscrystal. I am not arguing with you. I can only advice that you learn to deal with people of contrary opinion. I have read this post from head to tail and have not read one post talking about getting a warning for a similar experience. The only feedback we have got concerning this kind of experience is the one the OP have shared. Do you even understand the context for which this post is made? With your donkey years of experience on Fiverr, can you point me to a thread where someone got a warning for something similar to this?

People can run their business on this site as they deem fit so long it doesn’t contradict the rules and guidelines which are clearly stated in the sites Terms of Service.

So please live and let live. I do not think anyone is a child here to not know what the consequences of their action can be especially when both sides of the coin are clearly stated out for them.

I sent JUST one reminder [for the first and last time] to my buyers that promised to get back to me [i think buyers], 2 ordered my gigs and apologized they’ve forgotten, 5 responded that;

1. I’ll get back to you tomorrow, as travelling yesterday and today.
  2. Thank you. Will try to get you soon
  3. Oops… I have forgotten this platform
  4. Sorry, I later abandoned the work
  5. Hi, thanks for the reminder. I have been transferred to another department at my place of work, that job has been given to the guy that replaced my previous position. You’re in my first list as soon as I need a VA. Thanks

MY OPINION: Reminder is not bad inasmuch you’re not spamming with constant reminder. One reminder is OK

Thanks bro

5 responded that;

1. I’ll get back to you tomorrow, as travelling yesterday and today.
  2. Thank you. Will try to get you soon
  3. Oops… I have forgotten this platform
  4. Sorry, I later abandoned the work
  5. Hi, thanks for the reminder. I have been transferred to another department at my place of work, that job has been given to the guy that replaced my previous position. You’re in my first list as soon as I need a VA. Thanks

Now I have to confess that I’m really tempted to ask for screenshots… But no, I wont.

In my own opinion, I don’t think it’s right to send reminders to new buyers or buyers you haven’t had much work relationship with. If they still need your service they will definitely contact you.

Archived