Disabled fiverr account

kyramyesha

Today I’ve got an email from fiverr after i put phone number to change my security phone number because i want to withdraw my money…

suddenly got this email:
Our system identified some issues with your account activity.

While we understand that receiving this type of message may not be pleasant, we would like to assure you that Fiverr takes the security of it’s customers very seriously. Therefore, to ensure your account security, and as a preventive measure we’ve temporarily disabled your account.

To reactivate your account, please contact our awesome Customer Support representatives, who will be happy to assist you. They can be reached at support@fiverr.com.

For more information, please see Fiverr’s [online safety tips] and our [Terms of Service]

already sent an email to the CS but not yet getting any response. I have 2 potential buyer that will contact me through fiverr 😦

and now when i see my gig list, all of them are denied. but i cant see further explanation, can someone help me?

CS can take 24-48 hours to respond, the account is disabled only temporarily as a security measure (to prevent account hacking for example) and was triggered by the system after you changed the phone number.

thank you,

im scared after read some of topic related to this issue.

thank you!

Archived